Partners Megathread [read thread rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Alucard

Alucard

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
France, Occitanie.
Method : PAINLESS and RELIABLE. N for example.

Male looking preferably for a female partner.
Wish : to die in her arms. Feel free to pm me. (If you have painless and reliable method for two person, perfect, I go with you).

Can travel if you have N or other reliable method for two persons.

Reactions: BPD Barbie
JustVisiting

JustVisiting

Brain Tumour Killing Me
Dec 18, 2019
Possibly seeking a partner. After trust has been established. Can travel anywhere globally. I’m female mid 30’s; seek approximate same age or older; male or female. I’m in possession of method - the one that is most discussed here. Please message me.

I am terminal with a grade 4 glioma in my brain stem. It’s just a matter of time. Monthly scans to watch growth. I’m in extreme/often excruciating pain from the pressure 24/7. I need to end the pain and leave on my own terms; not spending my last weeks/months in hospice. Time frame fairly open. It’s definitely not a race. Please PM. ❤

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Need a partner located in northern california please pm me asap

OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Wise
Nov 30, 2019
Time: April-ish

I have SN for myself but you'd need to bring your own method that isn't messy; I'd be fine with something like SN, N, or Fentanyl. The plan is to CTB in my home the night before someone visits my house to discover my body. Looking for a female partner of any age that is willing to try and find some human connection before we leave this horrible place.

Edit: I'd also like to say that I'm fully committed to dying if that's a worry for anyone here. My decision isn't impulsive and it hasn't changed in the slightest for the past 20 years.

Last edited:
M

martin8383784

Dec 27, 2019
I feel like I'm the only one here from Eastern Europe but here it is
33 yr old male from Bulgaria
I'm trying with hanging but also looking into SN as well.
If you are located nearby please PM me

departing

departing

Wise
Jul 5, 2019
Age/Gender: upper 40s/Male

I'll receive SN later this week but I've also thought about jumping from a bridge or suicide by doorknob.
Basically, if you have a nearly foolproof method in mind, I'm open to it.

I can travel.

Reactions: Femmeboifailure
Pupu

Pupu

Jan 28, 2020
North Europe
A bit under 30
CO

I don't have a specific date in my mind, but I've things to do before so I would say it takes something around a year before the day comes. So if you're in hurry I'm not your partner.

Some might have seen my message here pointing out I'm not really trusting people and maybe that's why I prefer talking this long before ctb with anyone. I'm pretty confident to be able to gather all needed for CO and I will most likely do testings before to make sure it will work out. If someone wants to hitchhike by it I'm glad to help. For exhange I wish to have some company during the process for so on. Also, if I'm collecting the needed it means I'm not going to cross any borders and you have to travel.

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Need a partner in Northern California please PM me asap. Thank you!

S

S1mpleme

Master
Dec 27, 2019
US or Canada;
Male;
20-30s;
Can't travel, but I have own place and SN.

Reactions: faust
E

Elbarado

Dec 25, 2019
method: if u are able to get N or have a gun would be pleasant, i dont have nothing of these two options

Reactions: russian_roulette
L

Lucifer'sRight

Feb 4, 2020
ideally LONDON. i was thinking of overdose or SN. I'm a female, 30, would prefer a female, doesnt matter to me if you're transgender. i want to go peacefully and i just want to talk to someone before i go. please only serious ones, i'm one hundred percent sure. peace and love.
ps i can't wait a great amount of time, so if you're 100% sure, let's go. i can hear the heavens opening up, and there's a great party in there.

B

BigBrotherGhost

Jan 29, 2020
Method: Hanging, but open to anything. Just don't have a gun or i would prefer that. Had to sell my guns to survive before iv decided i wanted to CTB
Time: Probably going to be today, maybe tomorrow. Just figured I would throw this out in case someone is in the area and wants to CTB fairly quickly.

I can't really travel too far, but anywhere around the Houston area works.

The need is growing increasingly urgent, so looking to CTB fairly soon.

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Located in Northern California please PM me to CBT need a partner ASAP? Open to any method that will work.

Currently pursuing F and trying to find a sure way someone else will do it such as hitman, etc

F

Finallyatpeace

Feb 6, 2020
Method: partial suspension or carbon dioxide poisoning
Extra: 35 m just looking for someone for encouragement and to ease our fears so we can both have a peaceful passing

P

Poi3

Jan 25, 2020
Method: Partial Hanging or SN
I'm looking for support and someone who also wants company when they go. Am open to dates but sooner rather than later (next couple of months).

DanWithnail

DanWithnail

Jan 24, 2020
Male, early 40’s, strong ethics & morals.
UK, (North East).
Method: SN (easy access), or more preferably carbon monoxide or inert gas.
I’ve no car or access to one.

T

Tamazi 123

Jan 13, 2020
Female
SN if I can get some open to other methods
PM me

F

Finallyatpeace

Feb 6, 2020
35 male
Method: SN, carbon monoxide, or hanging. Also open to other methods
Prefer female. Would like to discuss certain things to see if we’d be a good fit (views on afterlife, similar methods, etc). Please PM me with any questions!

Apollo D. Ryker

Apollo D. Ryker

Mar 7, 2019
I want to leave on July 4, in California with N.

I will have to travel to do so, anyone in the local area with a spare bed or floor space, or even a table, please message me.

Reactions: Briannacondaaa