Partners Megathread [read thread rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Lady black

Lady black

33 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Hungary... or other central europe countries
Male 34, can travel, looking for a female partner (in my mind I´m a female, nut not into males and I´m afraid of males)
Method: hanging prefered, but let´s discuss
time: asap

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is [email protected]£ked
Nov 20, 2019
UPDATE

I have a partner and also the other female has a partner. We are doing same place, same time different methods

so one PAIR SN & a singke SN
the other PAIR Jump (neither are jumping now)

anyone happy to step in if someone steps out pm as anyone is welcome to not go through with it in the end. However in that case may need a quick fill to replace one of the partners in the pair

SOUTH EAST ENGLAND UK
MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL

ABSOLUTELY NO ENCOURAGEMENT WILL BE GIVEN

BACKING OUT IS AN OPTION AS IS PAIRING UP
YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THIS IS RIGHT FOR YOU

MEETING BEFORE HAND IS FINE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL

LOOKING AT MID JAN TO END OF FEB 2020

02/02/2020 would be pretty cool! :blarg:

Another Update & Repost:

Dates have had to change but still going ahead with Sn stat dose with a partner. We will be booking a holiday home for a week so no danger of getting stopped.

One female beachygirl is solo SN before my Joint with Edward1

Unfortunately at least two have already caught the bus alone. One went to CTB but handed themselves in to Police. One pulled out altogether so 4 down from the original pact we had

South East England UK

Ideally you must be on telegram for comms

Last edited:
Igor_

Igor_

Can I die yet?
Jan 22, 2020
I’m over in Saint Augustine, FL. I’m really looking for someone who’s interested in doing the carbon monoxide method, I was thinking a generator in a in closed area, I’m 28 and make. can give more details via message, honestly I’m just ok with giving up and want to die with 0 pain, I’m all ears for other methods but pain is a main factor for me.

Pol

Pol

Jan 24, 2020
Where: Manila, Philippines
When: Today or within the week
Me: Male, 30s
Method: Not certain yet. Hanging, if there's a good place not easily found. Or firearm, if you have a legal firearm. Or other quick methods. Thank you

A

Allegory

Sep 10, 2018
Method: N
Time: Unknown. We can discuss it.

I have enough N for one person and enough antemetics for two people. I can purchase more N if my partner is not able to obtain it.

I can travel but I'm worried that my N will be seized at customs if I travel internationally. I prefer a female partner.

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
Method : carbon monoxide in car (with CoGen or gas-powered generator) (also have large amounts of sedatives, including some rare ones)
Me : 40, female, been suicidal since elementary school
Preferred Partner: similar age, been suicidal for at least a decade

Madiem

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
reposting...
Method:full suspension hanging (im open to SN/inert gas/CO2).
no age or gender preference.
I speak English and Arabic.
we can get a hotel room or set something up for (sn/inert gas"exit bag"method) but careful planning is necessary and a German speaking partner would be a great help.
Im not lookin to bond ,so only message me if you are focused on catching the bus.

Reactions: epsilon
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Method: not sure I've been debating SN and hanging.
Time: dont know
Cant really travel dont have a license or passport or money lol

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is [email protected]£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Another Update & Repost:

Dates have had to change but still going ahead with Sn stat dose with a partner. We will be booking a holiday home for a week so no danger of getting stopped.

One female beachygirl is solo SN before my Joint with Edward1

Unfortunately at least two have already caught the bus alone. One went to CTB but handed themselves in to Police. One pulled out altogether so 4 down from the original pact we had

South East England UK

Ideally you must be on telegram for comms

Edward1 lied to me and has no intention of Ctb with me. Playing me like i’m some vulnerable little twat that would fall for his bullshit. Also has a new username too.

In other words:

NEW PARTNER REQUIRED TO SN OR JUMP BEACHY HEAD ASAP

If nobody is available will go alone.

Lady black

Lady black

33 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
Still searching and desperate to die:

Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Hungary... or other central europe countries
Male 34, can travel, looking for a female partner (in my mind I´m a female, nut not into males and I´m afraid of males)
Method: hanging prefered, but let´s discuss
time: asap

hungrybulimic

hungrybulimic

Jan 24, 2020
Method: Hanging

You can PM me. I’m interested in all methods but this is what I’ll likely go with if I do it alone.

T

throw.me.away

Jan 25, 2020
20/female/Canada (Qc)

I'd like to go on going on a camping/skiing trip, then carbon monoxide. We can discuss other methods if you have something else in mind.
I would prefer a female partner, but pm me anyway :) I don't mind traveling, as long as I can drive there.

edit: I didn't realize you had to have your account for a certain amount of time before you can pm someone, I'll make a new post once I'm able to.

Last edited:
M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
26/male/sweden

Sex/Age does not matter, just looking to die together with a mutual effort to get over both of our survival instincts.

I got a chronic mental illness and have been wanting to die for a decade now, but my hanging/pill swallowing attempts over the years have not been successful and ended with mental hospital visits twice. I'd love it if my partner had access to guns, but exit bags, jumping from a very tall height together or carbon dioxide poisoning might work too, just trying to avoid as much prolonged pain as I can. I have access to an empty house and a good amount of coal but not much else. Can also travel across the country if my partner has a gun, explosive or any other very fast methods.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Method: Don't care as long as it works. Currently have the supplies for CO (carbon monoxide) method
Extra: 21, male. Don't care about gender just want a partner that's ready to CTB
- I can somewhat travel, but it's unlikely I'll leave Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: yami9292
ReadyToFly

ReadyToFly

Jan 30, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Method: Anything painless or minimum pain for a minimum amount as possible

Extra: Lets just say my name is “Jessica Doe” I’m in my 20’s and looking for a partner to CTB with. Age doesn’t matter to me so much, but it would
Be nice to have someone around my age group (24-40) I don’t care about gender,, I just don’t want to do this alone. and I’m NOT on here to hook up or deflower someone before they CTB with anyone idc about being intimate and if that’s what you want join a dating website and don’t prey on people who are suffering.. I’m ready to CTB. I’ve tried multiple times with no such luck... I want something FOR SURE. I would like to meet someone like minded who is not just one hundred percent sure but a trillion percent sure this is what they want because I know it’s what I want ASAP.

If you’re out there and you can help me, lets
Be there for each other and leave this horrible ass place... I’d much rather speak on other forms of communication in detail so if anything I’ve said resonated with you please send me a Message. Thanks. At this point I’m desperate for help .. so please.. anyone if you’re there... please help me just go.... PLEASE.

Last edited:
B

BigBrotherGhost

Jan 29, 2020
Method: Hanging, but open to anything.
Time: Probably going to be today, maybe tomorrow. Just figured I would throw this out in case someone is in the area and wants to CTB fairly quickly.

I can't really travel too far, but anywhere around the Houston area works

Reactions: ReadyToFly
E

ElMow

Dec 30, 2019
Location - USA (the south) I prefer not to travel. I have a spot here picked.
Age - early 40s, female.
Method - Not 100 percent decided but leaning heavily towards gun at this point.

homebound

homebound

aime-moi jusqu’à c’que ça fasse mal
Jan 19, 2020
Location: Buffalo NY, can't really travel at this moment but in the future it is possible
About: 18 AFAB (identify as nb)
Info: I don't care about gender but prefer you to be around the same age. I'd also prefer if you weren't 100% certain on CTB yet (I am unsure what I want or when). If we decide on CTB, method(s) can be discussed.

rolltheblunt

rolltheblunt

Jan 26, 2020
What's up.
Toronto, Canada.
Male, 20.
Thinking either carbon monoxide or hydrogen sulfide. I can easily purchase things for either of those methods.

Demonbait93

Demonbait93

Come die with me.
Dec 30, 2019
22/ F
Not sure how yet, im open to ideas. I want to go as soon as possible. Also, if you’re looking for someone to talk to who is local, I’m up for that as well.

T

throw.me.away

Jan 25, 2020
hey guys, I'm reposting now that I'm able to send messages,

20/f/mtl looking to use the carbon monoxide method, although that's negotiable.
Ideally, I'd like to go camping/skiing for a day prior to catching the bus. I have access to a car & don't mind driving a few hours to meet up with someone.
pm me :)

N

needaplan

Jan 31, 2020
France
ASAP!!!
I need someone who is sure and wants to leave ASAP
Not sure about the method, if pm is available we can discuss, I have meto
I'm in my midtwenties, similar age preferred, but not necessary if someone is really sure

Reactions: Alucard
Demonbait93

Demonbait93

Come die with me.
Dec 30, 2019
I'm looking for a partner , Im a 22/F live in FL. But I can travel inside the US , im open to any ideas

• Love
Reactions: Briannacondaaa
Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Location toronto(Newmarket)
I want to die relatively quickly but don’t have any pills or poison. Pls msg.0

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Location Canada
Age Eighteen
Any method is fine. Lookinh for serious partner

S

strugglinginMA

Jan 31, 2020
Location Boston, MA, USA
Age 21F
I was thinking about getting a muzzleloader because it’s very hard to get a gun in Massachusetts. I’d really like to find a partner with a gun. Shooting myself would be easy. I’d be willing to travel if you have a gun you can share.

MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
Posting again.

F/22/Minnesota

I have SN but none of the other stuff to make it easier. I am open to other non gun ideas, but will consider this a last resort option. I will travel to Canada or surrounding areas, nothing too far though. I like the idea of having a tea party and doing things we love and dressing fancy.