Partners Megathread [read thread rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
Location: Midwest of the US. I would like to stay in the Midwestern region.
Date: End of May ideally, but if longer is needed, we can discuss that.
Method: I have a few methods that I am considering, but I would like to discuss this over PM.

Age or gender doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for someone that I can be open with and develop a trusting friendship with.

PM me and we can talk.

Last edited:
Madiem

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
Method/s , SN/full suspension hanging or your preferred method , pm me i have no gender preference or age just be mature and serious
Date: from 27 Jan to Feb 29

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: epsilon
OblivionGlory

OblivionGlory

Mountaineer
Jun 18, 2019
Method: Night Night method

Willing to kill myself with either gender or possibly just talk about our problems and try to resolve them.

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Date: March or April 2020, can still adjust, but not by much. Need to go while I still have the resources to do so.
Method: I am gathering stuff for SN (+antiemetics Meto & Dom) - enough to share. But I want N or F, if you have and are willing to share with me.

I prefer someone in the same situation as I am. Terminal and wanting a dignified end. Female if possible, but not absolute. Just PM please - someone to talk with would be a good start.

My story. Hope you can read.

Last edited:
D

deadinside6

Jan 18, 2020
Hello. New Here.
33 F , Illinois
Age doesnt matter.
Alone. In constant mental and emotional pain. Crying as I type this.
Method: shotgun or drugs? Open to discussion
Looking for friends who can relate to my pain or need a partner?
Pm me, this is my first post so im not sure if i can pm yet?

Last edited:
SativaKherifa

SativaKherifa

Dec 20, 2019
Method: SN
Date: ASAP

Currently in possession of all the materials for us to leave the Earth.

I don’t have any ideas on how to spend the day together but if you’re interested PM me.

LostLife

LostLife

Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
29/F/Northern CA 916 209
Method SN/CO/OD/Exit bag

LF someone who knows when/where and method

The ideal partner will not be doubtful or overly concerned about failing

MachinaArcana

MachinaArcana

Jan 18, 2020
Who/where: I am a male in his forties, located in Belgium. I live on my own, in a small community / rural area in east Flanders.

Method: undecided, and open to suggestions, but since we don’t have access to firearms in this country, and jumping off a cliff or in front of a train would be a little too messy in my opinion, I’m thinking partial or full suspension, combined with a plastic bag over the head. I have access to prescription tranquilizers and pain killers as well, so we could ingest a good number of those as well. Although I do realize that discomfort and pain are inevitable, I’d like to minimize it.

Date: in the coming weeks. Let’s just say I don’t want to be around anymore come next spring.

Why: I have a long history of depression and self harm and have concluded that I am really, really done. Every morning the first thought that runs through my head is: “Oh please no, not another day... F**k this”... I just want it to stop. I want OUT. My mind is made up, I just need to get it done and I am open to involving a partner who feels the same way.

I’m a good listener and I’d love to make a new friend one final time, despite the circumstances. I’d prefer to meet up with someone who is level-headed and 100% sure about this. I have enough drama in my life as it is already.

I speak dutch, english, some french and basic german.

Sorry for rambling, and thanks for reading. Good luck everyone.

T

truthseeker

Veteran
Sep 10, 2019
Date: within the next 3-4 months, subject to becoming much sooner.

Chronic illnesses that are only getting worse with no hope of improvement.
Not sure if looking for a partner is even a realistic pursuit but I'm open to discussing it.

Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Every living creature on this earth dies alone
Jan 18, 2020
Method: SN (I'll have it tomorrow)
Other: 31yr old female. Need to go in the next few days.

Reactions: deadinside6
C

Charltree

Sep 24, 2019
Method: N or F Ideally(difficult to obtain in UK) more realistically SN, CO. Looking for company and a peaceful transition asap. I believe I have cancer so worried about digestive issues - but willing to go ahead with SN - need to get it done before I deteriate. Can travel within region - no car.
Male 41

Last edited:
L

littleflower88

Dec 9, 2019
Female 31 looking for a male or female around the same age to go out with to stop loneliness. SW Scotland but would be willing to travel a bit (100 miles or so) if this interests you then please pm

preferred method SN so it’s final. Not obtained it yet, bonus if someone has enough for 2 people but not essential. Open to other methods if partner has researched. Hoping to go in the next month or so.

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Want to Ctb with Sn. Need to buy Sn.
Search a partner male or female. Can offer morphine oral or iv (i am a nurse) to relieve anxiety before cbt. Open to Nembutal. Can drive and meet. Please Pm

Suiaimz

Suiaimz

Jan 12, 2020
Method: Still trying to research the most viable method within my means (Jumping off a cliff/SN)

Extra: Initially I decided that I would travel to Japan and Jump off a cliff at the end of the trip, but I found out about SN. I found out that it was extremely hard to get in Singapore so I was deciding to travel to the US and get it there. However, I run risks of it not shipping in time or not shipping at all and I’d like to avoid all that stress if possible. I’m not necessarily looking for a partner, just looking for people that are in the same situation or had experience with this so we could see how we could get this done.

PS: Cliff jumping still scares the shit out of me but if that’s what I have to do... I’ll probably do that.

S

S1mpleme

Master
Dec 27, 2019
US or Canada;
Male;
20-30s;
Can't travel, but I have own place and SN. If you have questions - please PM.

Reactions: mediocre
Madiem

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
Im physically healthy i speak English Arabic a bit of German,
My Method: full suspension hanging i have the materials and technical know how i have spots selected, or your method.
date: asap
Contact me see how we get along

Loner

Loner

Jun 16, 2019
Open to any peaceful method.
Anybody in the UK wants to talk? I do not know when I can CTB but I would like to have a good friend who can travel when we are ready to do it.

LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
Reposting:

Location: Midwest of the US. I'm willing to travel in the Illinois/Iowa area.
Date: End of May ideally, but if longer is needed, we can discuss that.
Method: I have a few methods that I am considering (shotgun or charcoal), but we can discuss this over PM. I am open to other methods.

Age or gender doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for someone that I can be open with and develop a trusting friendship with.

Please PM me and we can talk.

Alucard

Alucard

Wise
Feb 8, 2019
France, Occitanie.
Method : PAINLESS and RELIABLE. N for example.

Male looking preferably for a female partner.
Wish : to die in her arms. Feel free to pm me. (If you have painless and reliable method for two person, perfect, I go with you).

Can travel if you have N or other reliable method for two persons.

Violet99

Violet99

Dec 15, 2019
Location, Norway.
Female 20s in Norway possibly looking for a partner.
Age or gender is not important to me.

PM me and we can talk.

Reactions: skyrat
N

Nenos

Jan 23, 2020
New here

Method: CO for access to materials. Open to others but would prefer to be found with body intact or not at all

Reactions: Whitewash11235814
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Male 29
Looking for someone to connect with for a while and give each other moral support on our journey toward eventual CTB. Unsure when, but it will probably happen within the next couple years. I think it could be comforting to exit with a friend. As unlikely as that would be. Mostly looking to talk for now. Similar interests would be cool, I’m into anything science related, particularly space and aviation. History, geography, and languages are up there as well.

H

HadEnough1974

My custom title goes here
Jan 14, 2020
I’m in Montreal. If you’re in Montreal or another part of Canada and you have access to a gun, let’s talk.

Also, if you’re looking for someone to talk to who is local, I’m up for that as well.

PM if you have questions.

Reactions: throw.me.away
A

Ada sth

-
Jan 25, 2020
Austin, TX. Except for drowning, open to anything... but has to be 100% guaranteed... I have attempted unsuccessfully twice in the past, but I don't want to survive this time. Please help.