Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
Very reliable Canadian male looking for a partner or someone to cooperate to find a method to ctb

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
26/m/Sweden

Looking for someone with access to Fentanyl, N or guns, can travel within europe for it.
Or someone who can come to me for the charcoal method, I have high quality briquettes and a secluded place, plus some drugs that might help.

W

Whisperer

Jun 15, 2020
41 m
Montreal, Canada.
Not looking for a relationship, but would prefer to catch the bus with a female. Too hard to share emotions with another man.
Fentanyl would be my prefered method, but not certain where to acquire it. Otherwise flexible.

ghostgirl1995

ghostgirl1995

Wise
Apr 18, 2020
Method: SN, hanging, or whatever you prefer
I am super desperate if you’d love to drive or fly to me. I am down to cbt right away.

Thankyou❤ Please let me know (this is my last time posting this sorry if I flooded by any means)

S

Sha_do

Jun 17, 2020
20/m
Finland

Looking for a partner to spend the last day with and possibly ctb together, method still not clear. Feel free to pm me, anyone, please. I need toget this over with as soon as possible.

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care.
I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals (education, career, relationships) are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, antiemetics, antacid, and benzos to eliminate any anxiety and make it as close to painless as possible. It's based on resources on this forum. I will do the best I can to help you find what you need.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak. And of course, I would give you the information to help assist you to CTB as well.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

N

NotGonnaLast

Arcanist
Mar 31, 2020
Male, 25, UK.

I have SN coming (hopefully) but willing to do other method if preferred.

I have no preference on other persons gender/gender identity.

Looking to go soon but can put off a little if partner would rather talk for a while first

wanttodie

wanttodie

Visionary
Apr 19, 2018
m 55 thing of hanging but am up for other ideas im from Canada
(Possibly someone who could travel as i can not travel sick of life and need to end my life pm me need to do this soon cant go on much longer

S

Sha_do

Jun 17, 2020
20/m
Finland

Looking for a partner to spend the last day with and possibly ctb together, method still not clear. Feel free to pm me, anyone, please. I need toget this over with as soon as possible.

JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

May 31, 2020
UK female 24

I just want someone to go out with. I don't want to 'make a friend', I had those in life (and lost them) I don't want a parody of it. It's more accountability. Maybe we can share favourite music or something, idk, it feels weird going alone

Method: SN ordered.

Preference: gender irrelevant. But I will not be having sex with anyone.

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

34 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
Europe
34 male, austria
looking for female, cause I wish I was born as a female and I feel not comfortable with other males.
Method: hanging prefered but let´s discuss what you like to do
time: asap
Can travel in most european countries now

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I realized that many of my life goals (education, career, relationships) are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, antiemetics, antacid, and benzos to eliminate any anxiety and make it as close to painless as possible. It's based on resources on this forum. I will do the best I can to help you find what you need.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak. And of course, I would give you the information to help assist you to CTB as well.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

W

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
26, F, Middle East
Would love to find someone who can relate to my struggles and we could support and comfort each other during an agreed upon ctb time or even meet up and ctb together irl that would be ideal

V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
Sex: Male
Method: Hanging (partial or full - not fussed)

Tried giving life another go but it’s just not working out. I’m tired and ready to go.

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
Portugal
Female, 21, Portugal
Railway or Hanging
Looking to do it in August preferably together with a male partner

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

Reactions: Uselessatbest