Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Ghassane

Ghassane

Hi I'm lonely
Mar 8, 2020
Im 20
From Morocco - Casablanca
I can't travel outside the city
Need a partner so bad cos i have to go asap
If ur pretty sure about ur decision hit me.

Krash1990

Krash1990

Veteran
May 31, 2020
M/30/ SE USA
I don’t need a partner but it would be nice.
Preferably F
C0>F>Partial are ideal but I’m open to ideas
Looking to CTB within 10 days to 2 weeks.
Please only PM if you’re serious.
I have a car and money for supplies if needed.
I’m not here for just talk or to support someone.
I’m here to CTB, and hopefully with someone I can both be there for and have someone there for me.

chanandler bong

chanandler bong

why am i still here
Apr 6, 2020
Midwest USA
Me: 25 Male
Method: SN, CO, jumping or anything painless, quick and easy

Looking for F or M partners to ctb with, doesn't matter what age also. Hopefully by the end of July. Would also interested in planning a last trip to somewhere nice before ctb there (I have Hawaii in mind). PM me if interested.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
Method: sn, or anything better if you have.

I got plenty of sn and domperidone to share, can get more antacids relatively easy. I want to go as soon as possible.

Cant travel but i have access to undisturbed area, nobody to find us or interupt till morning.

I feel like i need company toget courage and overcome si, too many shifting thoughts when im alone.

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care.
I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: Heroin and benzos.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care.
I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: Heroin and benzos.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
27, Philippines, manila

Method: sn, or any better method you got in mind

Dont want to be alone when dieing

M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
26/m/Sweden

Looking for someone with access to guns or fentanyl, can travel out of the country for it.
Alternatively, looking for someone who wants to die by charcoal with me in the country, got lots of charcoal and a chimney starter but not sure I can pull it off alone. Also if you own a car that'd be great, I don't have one myself and it would be a smaller space to fill up with CO than any of the rooms in my house.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Looking for a partner, M/F must have GSOH :haha::haha::haha:
Date
: (Flexible)
Sex: Male

Additional Information,
Medication
and 100 grams of 99.9% Pure SN, to make it as peaceful as possible, willing to share with the right person, let's talk.

Day 2, Food, FAST, Medication and Dose

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 2 X Big Macs and Fries with Vanilla Milkshake
15:00hrs 2 X KFC Chicken Burgers, Chips with Coke
16:00hrs 1 X Begin 8 Hour FAST
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
22:30hrs 5 X 40mg Propranolol (200mg)
22:45hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 1 X 10mg Diazepam (10mg)
22:50hrs 5 X Mix 40mg Propranolol (200mg)
23:50hrs 1 X Mix 25g SN
23:55hrs 1 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN and Propranolol in 50ml Water, Rizla or Yum Yum Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)
01.00hrs, 1 X CBT Woohoo :halo:

:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for reading :heart::heart::heart:

Cheers

Geo

L

-L-

‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍
Jan 18, 2019
22F Southern Alberta Canada.

Age and gender don't really matter to me.

I can't really travel outside my city, as I do not have a car.

Methods: Nitrogen (I have 2 regulators, tubing, and exit bags) But do not have any full N2 tanks at the moment.
Also open to the possibilities of hanging, and charcoal.

I'm just looking for a kind and gentle friend, who feels similar to myself, and would be potentially willing to take that final scary step with me.
I don't want anything romantic or sexual.

I also want to get to know you before anything. I am not desperate or in a rush, but exiting this year would be preferable.

If your interested, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for your time.

-L-

Last edited:
FnnauE

FnnauE

I tried my best
May 24, 2020
Scotland UK
Male
Looking for ctb partner
Need to go asap like within this week preferably days.
Open to different methods.
Can't travel far myself but if someone could pick me up I'd be open to that.
I can provide sn or jumping.
Cheers