Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

N

NoWayOutOfThis

May 27, 2020
Hello.
I'm from the Southern region of Germany. I'm looking for a partner or just some mental support. It doesn't matter if you're male or female or how old you are (18+ of course). I haven't decided about a method yet. I've done some research on hanging and also have a rope and place. I can't travel very far due to financial reasons. I hope to get some messages from you.
Marc

PrayForPlagues

PrayForPlagues

Mar 26, 2019
USA
www.suicideproject.org
Hi everybody!!
I am 25, female, Lesbian from Idaho USA. I have been planning suicide since I was 13. Matter of fact, I was supposed to shoot myself as soon as possible on my 18th birthday, but I couldn’t afford a gun and then I got work simply to purchase a gun and then I got the gun.. but I was ..strangely.. followed where it was confiscated. All I’ve ever wanted is a painless way to die to get me out of my painful situation and somewhere to do it anonymously and safely without being ratted. Is that too much to ask? I’ve hated every moment of my terrible life....

Gun is my method of choice if you can provide. I just had my work stolen from me so I cannot provide any monetary help. I do know a source to get guns that is not government regulated if you cannot otherwise purchase due to felony or whatsoever reason. I can purchase but do not have transportation or money required. I am open to other methods and I am open to CTB alone if you can recommend a good seller of lethal chemical (Nembutal, Fentanyl, or SN)

Ghassane

Ghassane

Hi I'm lonely
Mar 8, 2020
Male 20

Morocco - casablanca

Can't travel outside the city

Im really desperate to die i know some methods but I can't use them because i need ur help wether by providing something or just an emotional backup.

I don't care what gender u are i just need somebody pretty sure of it's decision not someone that would need a lot of time to work with as i said im pretty desperate to Ctb.

Please Dm me.

Reactions: ghostgirl1995
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Looking for a partner, M/F must have GSOH,:haha::haha::haha:
Date
: (Flexible)
Sex: Male

Additional Information,
Medication
and 100 grams of 99.9% SN, to make it as peaceful as possible, willing to share with the right person, let's talk.

Day 2, Food, FAST, Medication and Dosage
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 2 X Big Macs with Fries and Vanilla Milkshake
12:00hrs 1 X Begin 12 Hour FAST
14:00hrs 2 X 75mg Ranitidine (150mg)
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:45hrs 3 X 40mg Propranolol (120mg)
22:45hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
23:00hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 1 X 10mg Diazepam
22:50hrs 3 X 40mg Propranolol (120mg)
23:50hrs 1 X Mix 25g SN
23:55hrs 1 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN and Propranolol in 50ml Water, Rizla or Yum Yum Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)

:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for reading :heart::heart::heart:

Cheers

Geo

W

Wenzdayaddams

Jun 1, 2020
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA
Looking for someone that is near OKC(I have zero transportation not even a car). I do not want to die alone. I have no idea how to get ahold of the things I need in order to carry out the deed. I'm both broke and on somewhat careful watch by my roommate. I was thinking carbon monoxide poisoning in a car with some sort of device because that's what my friend did and from what I heard it was quite peaceful. We were supposed to do it together like she promised but she did it by herself because she didn't have the gas to come get me that night. I guess my go to way that I'd prefer would be to write our suicide notes, be there for each other, listen to music and play on our phones (we'd need somewhere with wifi like a parking lot or something) like it's a normal day and be there for each other. I'm a 20 year old female I'd prefer another female if possible, age doesn't matter. And please know that I will not be talked out of suicide or back out for any reason but if YOU want to back out anytime I will never force you to go through with it, just please don't jeopardize me and my suicide. I want to make sure if I find someone to be there for, and be there for me they can be my best friend for the night. We can talk and hangout during the time, almost like normal friends would. That way it's stress free and and calming. Is anyone else looking for a buddy near me? Wasn't sure if this question was allowed or not, I had seen other people asking but they were either too far away or they hadn't been on here for a long time.

J

jennybenny8

May 28, 2020
Location PORTUGAL
Method SN and/or jumping
Cant travel I'm Australian stuck here on a schengen visa with the corona virus situation meaning I can't really go anywhere so hopefully you a local or you can somehow get here.
I'm new to the site so hope haven't done anything wrong

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care.
I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: Heroin and benzos.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Looking for a partner, M/F must have GSOH,:haha::haha::haha:
Date
: (Flexible)
Sex: Male

Additional Information,
Medication
and 100 grams of 99.9% Pure SN, to make it as peaceful as possible, willing to share with the right person, let's talk

Day 2, Food, FAST, Medication and Dose

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 2 X Big Macs with Fries and Vanilla Milkshake
12:00hrs 1 X Begin 12 Hour FAST
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
22:30hrs 3 X 40mg Propranolol (120mg)
22:45hrs 4 X 10mg Metoclopramide (40mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 1 X 10mg Diazepam
22:50hrs 3 X 40mg Propranolol (120mg)
23:50hrs 1 X Mix 25g SN
23:55hrs 1 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN with 50ml Water, Rizla or Yum, Yum Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)
01.00hrs, 1 X CBT Woohoo :halo:

:heart::heart::heart: Thanks for reading :heart::heart::heart:

Cheers

Geo

nightnight

nightnight

Mar 14, 2020
30F in Texas

Looking for a quick and easy method. Don't have access to firearms. Heroin is my ideal, but I don't know where to find it. Partial hanging is second but I can't seem to get it right.

Looking to do this in the next couple of days.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
27M in Virginia

Would like to do it on a weekend, hopefully in a couple weeks at the latest.
Primary method would be N of course. I have SN and might have antiemetics on the way. I do have a source for pills of 100mg of Morphines, but they cost me $30 a pill and not sure how much it would take for a certain death.

I’d like to do it in a hotel of course, unless you have a place you want to do it at. If you have any other methods and are nearby and willing to be partners feel free to message me.

Krash1990

Krash1990

Veteran
May 31, 2020
SE USA M/30
Looking for a F partner preferably
It’s looking like C0>F>Partial are my methods of choice.

I have means to travel and $$ to buy supplies, I just need a partner and someone to be there with/for.

Id love to just sit in the car and talk and listen to music prior to ctb’ing. I long for connection and the last thing I’d like to have is a friend as I go out.

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care.
I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: Heroin and benzos.

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

C

cloreanne

May 12, 2020
Looking for a partner around Montréal. Need to be done soon. No prefered method.