Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Okami

Okami

Mar 17, 2018
19/F/North Carolina

- I can't drive or travel far distances.

- I've always wanted to go out by the jumping method, but I acknowledge that it'll be very difficult. If you have guns or N, that'd be good. Maybe hanging, though that's not preferred. It'd be great if you already have materials to do it, as I'm fucked financially.

- For age, I don't really care that much. Just be at least 18. I'm fine with any gender, though I have a preference for females.

- Before we go through with the plans, I'd prefer for us to get to better know each other. This'll help us build trust in one another, which I believe is important. I'd like to voice call at least once to help verify our identities. I hope you understand.

I'll go more into details if you want to know, but for a brief bit of information, I'm chronically ill and have noticed that my physical and mental health has just been getting worse. My painful symptoms make traveling and mundane things very difficult for me. My illness has completely changed my life and makes it almost impossible to experience sincere happiness. I'm convinced that I have no life here and want to leave before my situation can get worse.

You don't have to tell me your reasons for wanting to die; you don't even need to tell me your location as long as you can travel here. Just tell me your age, gender, and what method you'd prefer and any materials you already have. Then we can move to Discord to further discuss plans and learn more about each other. I'm not in an incredible hurry to go, though I would like to leave sometime this year. I want to establish trust before we go through with anything, and to make sure that this is something we can and are willing to do together.

If one of us believes that this isn't going to work out, we both have the right to cancel the pact at any time. You can cancel or delay the plans for any reason and I will be okay with it. You don't even have to tell me the reason if you don't want to. All I ask for is the same level of understanding.

If you're interested, PM me with the requested information.

Runrunaway

Runrunaway

Lemme know if you have Qs w/firearms or ballistics
Mar 23, 2019
Looking for a partner I’m in the western United States I am 30 years old male and I’m looking to go via firearm. Wondering if anybody else around the area is looking for a partner I could use just a tiny better help and could be helpful as well. Thanks

-runrunaway.

idontwannadothisanym

idontwannadothisanym

Apr 8, 2020
Location UK ( East Midlands )
Male 18
Super Desperate To Die As Soon As Possible If Anyone Is Interested Message Me ASAP

(only message if 1000% serious:meh:)

Ijustneeditalltostop

Ijustneeditalltostop

Just a sad old soul searching for a way to escape
May 23, 2020
Method:anything peaceful and easy
Idc about gender but i prefer female (since im female) but if you're male it's okay.
Im 19yo so it would be good if you're close to my age
Pm mee

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care. I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, Stan's guide preparation: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

S

Sslsh

Jan 29, 2020
India Male 25
Need partner ASAP.
Can travel within South India
Method SN (I have it). Or N if you have.

CatchingTheBusK

CatchingTheBusK

Mar 13, 2020
21/M
Method:SN or anything simple
I just want a partner with whom i can plan everything cause i cant gather enough courgae to do it alone.
Please DM me if you are local and want a partner.
Thanks

• Hug
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Runrunaway

Runrunaway

Lemme know if you have Qs w/firearms or ballistics
Mar 23, 2019
30 male,
Salt lake city, Utah, USA
Firearm
need a partner to assure proper firearm angle to best guarantee ill hit the "sweet spot"
thank you for reading im willing to travel.

N

NotGonnaLast

Veteran
Mar 31, 2020
25 male
In UK - South Humberside but not really able to travel. Able to be in South Wales (UK) soon though
No set method and open to suggestion but SN seems best.

idontwannadothisanym

idontwannadothisanym

Apr 8, 2020
Location UK ( East Midlands )
Male 18
Super Desperate To Die As Soon As Possible If Anyone Is Interested Message Me ASAP

(only message if 1000% serious:meh::mmm:)

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care. I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, Stan's guide preparation: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.