Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

stiffneckl

-
Nov 17, 2018
Isn't the country still ln lockdown? Hanging is my only method. I have practiced keeping my SI from taking over, and it will work. What is your timeline to do this?? I need a couple months to get everything in order.

Reactions: Uselessatbest
BlackHoleSun

BlackHoleSun

May 11, 2020
M/30
Method: Chemical
Time: 6 months from now most likely
Extra: Preferably female, I just find the female energy more comforting. Though I am happy to discuss plans with anyone in the area.

** Feel Free To Pm **

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
Female, 20
Looking for someone in either Georgia or Florida.
I can't travel very far unfortunately
I’m pretty desperate and would like to do this asap.
Please message me only if you are SERIOUS and won’t bail on me or lie to me. I’m willing to try and accommodate the best I can by helping and getting any supplies you want/need. I want to ctb in a calm/chill way so no jumping off a building into a highway or anything like that. Message me if interested thanks :heart:

R

RationalGirl

Veteran
Dec 30, 2019
Hello,

I'm a 34 year old female in Northern California.

I prefer jumping, but I am open to any 100% sure method.

I am very serious about this, and would like to CTB as soon as possible.

I am looking for a partner. Please PM me asap if you are interested and serious.

Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care. I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable. I did a job interview earlier this week for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, Stan's guide preparation: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

watereyes

watereyes

The train scared me. He's a frickin' nerd!
Mar 27, 2020
Hello. I'm a 18yo male from France. I'm looking for anyone who has SN or something else I can OD on in case I don't receive mine. Unfortunately I can't travel. Can do whatever you want before going.

G

goinghome

Dec 15, 2019
Method: Jump from New River Gorge Bridge
Extra info: 44-year-old male. Working my will out now, but should be ready by the end of the week. I can drive or meet you there. Hopefully, we can figure out this catwalk business together or at least find a good midpoint on the bridge that looks reliable. Please PM me.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Looking for a CTB partner, M/F must have GSOH, :haha: :haha::haha:
Date: (Flexible)
Sex: Male

Additional Information,
Hotel or Tent in woodlands maybe bbq can travel UK, I have all the medication recommended and 100 grams of SN, to make it as peaceful as possible, willing to share with the right person, let's talk, schedule below.

Edit: We can do the 48 hour regime I have plenty of medication

Day 2, Food, FAST, Medication and Dose

08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
11:00hrs 2 X Big Macs with Fries and Vanilla Milkshake
12:00hrs 1 X Begin 12 Hour FAST
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
22.00hrs 1 X Begin 2 Hour Water FAST
22:15hrs 4 X 75mg Ranitidine (300mg)
22:30hrs 3 X 40mg Propranolol (120mg)
22:45hrs 4 X 10mg Metoclopramide (40mg)
23:00hrs 2 X 500mg of Paracetamol (1000mg)
23:15hrs 1 X 10mg Diazepam
23:45hrs 1 X Mix 25g SN
23:50hrs 1 X Last roll up of Golden Virginia tobacco
24:00hrs 1 X Swallow SN with 50ml Water, Rizla or Chocolate Bomb (Not Decided Yet)

:heart::heart: Thanks for reading, :heart::heart:

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Aavemainen

Aavemainen

Apr 22, 2020
Still looking for a partner

29/F/Finland
Your gender doesn't matter.
Preferred methods are unsurprisingly the least painful and hassle-free ones: chemicals, jumping, hanging...
Let's chat a bit first, get to know each other :) We can meet up, have a final meal, go clubbing, enjoy nature or whatever we desire to do before CTB. Have one last, memorable day on this Earth.
PM me if you're interested or if you just want to chat a bit before CTB! :heart:

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
Reposting since it’s been a while and I can now get pm’s.
I feel like I’m truly ready now and have nothing more holding me back. Would prefer SN, but we can discuss since it can be difficult to get. London, UK based. Female, 20. We can get to know each other a little bit beforehand. I’d be fine with a little travel if things go well.
If anyone is interested, let me know and we can talk plans as long as your also serious and ready though..

xalltoowell

xalltoowell

Loner, loser and complicated wreck
Nov 3, 2019
F/28, Midwest, USA

Am willing to travel anywhere

Beachy Head has been my number one for a while now, but I’m super open to different methods. I get really overwhelmed researching different methods because for every success it seems like there’s a failure. I’ve been beyond ready for long enough now, but I think it’d be best if I had a partner to help with that little extra bit of courage.

Bea

Bea

Sep 1, 2019
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE UNDER 40 YEARS OF AGE.
In central Texas.
I have money and a private space, as well as the willingness to travel ~~ but not too far. My reticence about traveling too far is, of course: what if I end up in a situation with someone who turns out to be a scam, who intends harm, or who is simply unreliable? Then, I'm out thousands of dollars and traumatized.
My preferred method is the inert gas/exit bag method ~ I'm just not confident with the gas tank, regulator, and apparatus. I lost my older experienced SS friend who was just starting to guide me (verbally, only via messages at my request) through that process. I discovered him just shortly before he left, and he is already gone. I must say I do miss him. But he gave me some sound advice in our few interactions.
i have funds to purchase the needed supplies if someone felt confident with how to handle the equipment. According to Final Exit and the Peaceful Pill Handbook, inert gas/exit bag is a reliable method ~ and a peaceful body upon discovery. No mess. It's just preferable to do it somewhere that your body won't start to stink and haunt all your neighbors.
I am an emotionally mature and kind woman who's simply had a lot of traumatic life experience and not received adequate professional help. I'm not even sure "help" exists for my situation.
Serious responses only, please.
We can chat and get to know more about one another, how we've found ourselves in this situation, etc.
I do not have time for BS, and I am not remotely interested in any "fun and games" beforehand. Good conversation, a few drinks or hits of weed, and mutual emotional support, yes.
I look forward to hopefully speaking with a kindred spirit.
~` Bea

A

Arvinneedstodie

Sep 18, 2018
Method: jumping from a tall bridge
Me: male, 24
Looking for: someone around my age who's had a troubled life, has tried to salvage their life, but is ready to move on now.

I've posted a couple times here before, but I kept finding reasons to give my life another try. Things are getting pretty bad now, and I really don't see a way out of it this time around. I've had a troubled life, and struggled for a long time to salvage my life. I don't have any negative or hateful view on life or the world, i am just simply tired of my misery. If you share that experience and is interested in partnering up with me, hit me up. Thanks for reading.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Female
Massachusetts
Prefer a firearm if someone can help provide, co, jumping/drowning
I'm ready to go asap seriously like today, tomorrow, whenever
I have no car for transportation
Please message me if someone can help

I

I screwed up

Wise
Sep 11, 2019
Reposting

40 / male / India
Method SN.
Need someone who is ready to ctb and not just contemplating.

R

Realityisawful

Apr 25, 2019
Repost:

In Philly.

I’m autistic, have PTSD, and untreated fibromyalgia due to lack of health care. I’m essentially too disabled to find work.

I realized that many of my life goals - education, career, relationships - are unrealistic and I will have to lower my expectations. I’m not emotionally stable enough to deal with it, and the past year my physical condition has become unbearable.

I did a job interview earlier this year for a data entry job, so I could try raising money, so I could buy all of the materials myself. I made a complete fool out of myself. My anxiety got the best of me. I couldn't complete sentences, I didn't understand some things people were asking me. The interviewer actually laughed at me. Of course I left them my number and never got a call back. It brought up the worst traumatic experiences that I dealt with in the past. It confirmed that I can't work. And I can't get on disability, either...I tried several times in the past couple of years and took my case to court. Combined with my chronic pain, I can't work, which means I have no money, which means I can't buy the materials , which means I'm trapped in this hell. I'm really losing my mind.

Method: SN, Stan's guide preparation: https://sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I believe that if you’re truly suicidal, you can blow all of your funds. I would appreciate it if someone was generous enough to spend money on essentially my own euthanasia, so to speak.

Message me if you’re local. Please, I’m desperate and losing it. I'd really appreciate if someone suicidal would help me out here.

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
Location: U.S, Florida / Georgia / Alabama (or someone who can travel to me)
About me: Female, age 20, only has access to a gun, has nothing to lose.
Preferred Method: Fentanyl (on a boat or near the ocean) but open to a few other methods.
I have messaged a few people who have posted on this thread who are clearly not about that life, and have no intention of even meeting up. Please don’t post in this thread if u intend to just troll people or lead someone on.

NothingLeft071110

NothingLeft071110

I’m over life. Ready for it to be over.
May 20, 2020
Method: carbon monoxide (I have generator)

I prefer a female partner, but I am open minded, as I am trying to get this over with. By the end of the month. Send me a message. Serious only.

W

Water.man5

May 21, 2020
Male
Method: I am very lenient for the SN method, but I do not have my own. I have cash.

I am looking for a partner and/or someone that could provide me the SN. Please leave emoticon under my reply, I will contact later.

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Southern Canada (near Toronto here)

21 year old male.

Mostly looking for someone with SN I will pay a crazy amount for it.

Not planning to immediately ctb so if your not in a rush than maybe we can do this as partners

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Massachusetts USA
Female
Firearm, CO, jumping/drowning.
I am desperate and want ctb asap.
Please message me for details.