Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

watereyes

watereyes

The train scared me. He's a frickin' nerd!
Mar 27, 2020
M/18. France. Open to ANYONE. Can't travel. SN preferred. Train or jumping works too. whatever. please pm. I need to go as soon as possible. It hurts too much.

• Aw..
Reactions: Esc9434
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Sep 13, 2018
F 26 Sacramento California
Really want to die I know in a previous comment I said I wasn't sure but I am now

Looking for someone who can provide the method I'm currently on conservatorship and in a mental health facility so I have to escape

A

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
M/26/South Germany
I have N but sufficient only for one person. So If you have SN or something similar I would be willing to be your partner at a some nice hotel which I will pay. Being alone at this process terrifies me a bit.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Female
Massachusetts
Can someone please travel to me? I have no transportation.
Methods preferred are firearm if someone can provide, CO, jumping/drowning.
Please pm me.

Reactions: Escape plan
Indigo0000

Indigo0000

Death is inevitable, life can be avoided.
May 8, 2020
Im 18/m from the netherlands, ive tried everything to keep living a happy life. 4 years of therapy, alot of meds, 2 trips to the bin. Nothing has worked, everything has gotten worse, i need out. Im looking for someone to help and that in return could help me.

Pm me if you are interested

M

meerpasta

Jan 29, 2020
26/m
Sweden

Looking for someone with a gun, willing to travel internationally, can double tap you first before shooting myself for the favor.
Or I'm open to jumping from a very very tall height together as I can't overcome my fear of heights alone, any method without prolonged pain could work but mostly interested in dying by a gunshot to the head.

Any gender is fine, I'm an underweight guy without any muscle or sex drive, just looking to die as soon as possible.

nnnerve

nnnerve

im so depressed i cant even blink
Jun 19, 2019
25/F/US Midwest (Michigan)
  • I have SN and exactly 30mg of meto, more than willing to split it if it comes down to that
  • No transportation :(
  • Would prefer to ctb in a hotel
  • I don't care what you do with my body afterwards

Lady black

Lady black

34 male, central europe
Oct 22, 2018
34 male, austria
looking for female, cause I wish I was vorn as a female and I feel not comfortable with other males.
Method: hanging prefered but let´s discuss what you like to do
time: asap
Cause of Corona borders are closed and flights are cancelled, so I can´t travel outside my country, but can travel inside

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Aavemainen

Aavemainen

Apr 22, 2020
Still looking for a partner

29/F/Finland
Open to any method as long as it's relatively quick and painless.
I don't have any money so I can't travel.
Gender doesn't matter.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Feb 4, 2020
REPOSTING:

UK, i'd like to overdose but open to other methods.

female/GAY male/trans female only please. can consider trans male.

being vegan is a big plus.

i'm open to preparing together.

someone open minded and death-positive.

i'd like it to be a nice experience. i don't believe in death, it's a step forward for me.

i'd like you to have a philosophical stance on and a clear view of what we're about to do.

time frame: not immediately, but end of 2020 the absolute latest.

i'm female, 30yo. sick of humanity, didn't prepare for this sh*t when i came here, have to start over.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Reposting, still looking for a partner asap

Female
USA Massachusetts
Firearm if someone can help provide, CO, drowning/jumping
Can someone travel to me? I have no transportation

Please pm me thank you

• Aw..
Reactions: Esc9434 and Eurus
RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
21 year old failure of a depressed, gender non-conforming male from Virginia, USA

Low on funds, so can basically only travel within the state right now.

I have SN and no money for any other method, but if someone can provide something else I’m open.

Someone with access to sedatives is a plus.

I don’t care what gender or age my partner is. If you’re uncomfortable I encourage you to bring self-defense, but I assure you I’m too much of a faggot failure to do anything to anyone.

Please start a chat with me as soon as you can if you’re in or near Virginia so we can meet in public and plan the escape.

B

Billicide

Apr 28, 2020
Female, 39, have enough SN ingredients for 2 people. Open to other methods. You must be located in NYC and be serious about CTB soon. Not interested in a chat partner.

Last edited:
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-20 Socal. Don't let me turn 21!
Apr 30, 2020
M:20, Socal

Method: anything painless. I'm going to be buying SN so you can get in on that too. I just don't want to go alone. Open to other painless methods though.

I'd like to meet up before we plan it just so we can see if we like each other. I don't want to die feeling awkward.

Reactions: FinalDestination
K

kels

Jan 2, 2019
Canada, BC
M/60
Hanging or gunshot

Would like to hang deep in a forest where our remains would not be found. Full hanging preferred, but partial suspension okay too. CBT via gunshot could be considered, but really prefer hanging (I do not have a firearm).

Age and gender not important.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
I'm from Israel.
I'm 25 years old.
Female.
Looking for a female.
I don't want to do this alone since I'm all scared.

I want a peaceful death. Whether you have an idea, enough N or anything else, I'm willing to do that.
I can't travel anywhere cuz I hate traveling solo.

I wanna do this within the coming months so if you still got things to do and you need more time before you CTB, I'll be the perfect partner for you. Cheers

RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
***Virginia, USA. Anyone from *within* Virginia***

I’ve got SN. Enough for me and someone else. I’ve almost got my kit fully assembled.

Once what I need is here, it’s down to the wire; I’ve got to decide, because it’s getting bad now.

Please...I would prefer not to have to do it alone, but if I have to, I’m just gonna have to curl up alone with a blanket and call it wraps.

***Virginia***

Last edited: