Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
Method: Firearm if you could provide please.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Method: Firearm if someone can help provide, CO, or drowning/jumping.
More info: Can't travel and just desperate to do asap.
Prefer female, but male is okay ( nothing sexual)
Please pm me

Reactions: Escape plan
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Feb 4, 2020
UK, i'd like to overdose but open to other methods.

female/GAY male/trans female only please. can consider trans male.

being vegan is a big plus.

i'm open to preparing together.

someone open minded and death-positive.

i'd like it to be a nice experience. i don't believe in death, it's a step forward for me.

i'd like you to have a philosophical stance on and a clear view of what we're about to do.

time frame: not immediately, but end of 2020 the absolute latest.

i'm female, 30yo. sick of humanity, didn't prepare for this sh*t when i came here, have to start over.

chanandler bong

chanandler bong

why am i still here
Apr 6, 2020
Method: SN or CO. Open to other clean/painless methods.

Looking for anyone around the area to plan a small trip/peaceful location to ctb. Pm me if interested.

B

Billicide

Apr 28, 2020
Female, 38
Have SN, Tagamet, Xanax, Clonazepam, propranolol, Ambien, hydrocodone and oxycodone...pretty much everything except antiemetics. If anyone can help with the antiemetics I have plenty of other stuff to share.

Last edited:
_Minsk

_Minsk

Mirai Nikki<3
Dec 9, 2019
HI theree, another repost:>
Info: Male, between 22-24, introverted, depressed, social anxiety, fibromyalgia
Method: I'm open to all, maybe we can find one which suits us!:3 (Drowning, H, F, SN preferred)
Timing: Within the next 2 months would be nice
Extra:
  • Got 2x all necessary things for my plan A method (valium (50x10mg), alcohol, etc)
  • Drowning would be my method so far,benzoo+ alcohol+mdma, and passing out before drowning:>
  • I'm also open for SN+ae, H, F and N but kinda hard to get these, especially N:)
  • Willing to travel within country, Age doesn’t matter as long as you're at least 18
  • For ctb i would prefer a female, feeling more comfortable with female
  • Looking for someone who would be interested, feel free to pm me anytime:>

Last edited:
Loser

Loser

Jun 21, 2019
I realize that it is a long shot, but I'm trying to get my hands on a shotgun. I'm hoping there is someone else in Canada who has access to a shotgun and is looking for a partner. I have no way to acquire one on my own. I'm 23, male.

Last edited:
Blu_1

Blu_1

Love, until you can love no more IG: trueblue_1010
Mar 13, 2020
Location: first choice: East Asia or Southeast Asia; second choice: Rest of the world

I am a female in my 30s; have been depressed since age 10/11 with phases of severe anxiety and OCD. Prefer partner at the age of 27+ serious inquiry only as I am quite ready to go in May

Method: SN/Charcoal/N(obviously N is more challenging unless you are sure your country carries it; you and I can get it together)

A little more info: I am currently located in Hong Kong but I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere as long as border is open at which I am sure some countries are. I have meto and benzos. Prefer you have SN/charcoal as I will be traveling light. If assistance is needed to get a hotel room, I am happy to provide that within my limits. Don’t have to do it exactly in the same room(same time seems fine)if there are any concerns.

Thank you for reading and your consideration. Please write if you are interested.

Last edited:
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Male, 27
Method: I have SN and enough AE for a single person. Any method would do, as long as it is relatively painless and dignified. PM me if you want to talk specifics.

NotMuchLongerPlease

NotMuchLongerPlease

Feb 1, 2020
F 21
Method: prefer firearm, open to discussion though. Have sn
Hoping to go ASAP.

N

not.happy201

Dec 21, 2019
Male, 23
Condition: Mental health problems, like anxiety and mild depression
Method: Open to discussion. I don't really have any suicide resources, other than money.

BigLucs

BigLucs

M-20 Socal. Don't let me turn 21!
Apr 30, 2020
M-20 looking for someone or a group to go with. Either gender works but I would prefer female if possible (more comfortable emotionally).
Method: something painless.
I hope to ctb before the end of May.

Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Method: Firearm if someone can help me provide, CO, drowning/jumping etc.
Can't travel. I really am desperate and want to ctb asap.
Prefer female but male is okay. (Nonsexual)
Please pm me

• Hug
  • Aw..
Reactions: Esc9434 and _Minsk
R

RationalGirl

Veteran
Dec 30, 2019
Hello,

I'm a 34 year old female in Northern California.

I prefer jumping, but I am open to any 100% sure method.

I am very serious about this, and would like to CTB as soon as possible.

I am looking for a partner. Please PM me asap if you are interested and serious.

Thank you!

B

Billicide

Apr 28, 2020
NYC, female, 38

I have enough SN supplies for two people but am open to other methods. We’d likely do it in a hotel.

Looking for people over 30 who are in the NYC area.

Reactions: nervousandanxious
J

jaroz

Nov 5, 2019
Location pacific northwest
Age 26 male
Coal co
Hey, so I was wanting to do a camping trip, with one or multiple people, I'd rather not go alone, and having a camping trip with a couple people wanting one last good night, with food and whiskey, prior and then falling asleep in a tent with co sounds like a good way to go, I'm open to travelling

Last edited:
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
I‘m 26 Years old from germany ... And this is a yell for help ! I‘m stuck in a psychiatric station at the moment ... Because I have no money at all: 27 Euros is all I got ... I want so desperately to leave with someone ... SN would be the preferred method ... Or we -could- team up at the Berlin Airport Tegel and getting N together from Argentina, Bolivia or Peru ... I have good skills to get it ... I would need a bit of financial help for the flight ... Please pm me ... Pleeeeeaaaaseeee :/

Attachments

• Hug
Reactions: mediocre and _Minsk
Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Oct 9, 2019
Method: Firearm if someone can help provide, CO, or drowning.
Can't travel. I want to do this asap and am desperate.
Please pm me.

nervousandanxious

nervousandanxious

Apr 29, 2020
Method of Choice: Jumping, driving off a bridge or cliff, H overdose. Message me if you’re anywhere near me and want to discuss in further detail