Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Reposting:

53yo/male
In Myrtle beach, sc area and have had no luck in finding a partner hence the repost.
I can not travel far and am planning on SN. I do not care if you are female or male or inbetween, 18 to 100 years of age. Just looking for someone to be with as I leave this world. Not looking for a sex partner or for any relationship. If you are serious then message me and we can work it out. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: JuneIsTooBright
R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019
Hello to the beautiful people of SS.....
I'm in Northern California.
I'm serious about CTB-ing very soon. I hear a new life calling !
I have a very good plan/method all figured out, but want to do it with a partner.

Serious peeps only pleeez.... :sunglasses:

Looking forward to your PM a.s.a.p. so we can nail this.... :sunglasses:

thanks and see you soon....
-RG

Merith

Merith

Oct 24, 2019
I'm actually curious if anyone is near Fort Myers, Florida...
I can't travel at all.

L

Lostnotfound

-
Feb 23, 2020
F48 UK looking for friends where we can actually chat about things openly without the world getting our thoughts and details. Life is shit and I am fairly occupied with my own issues but I can sympathise and empathise with others. Not overly looking to small talk, would maybe look at partners somewhere down the line. New member so I dont know anything about anyone and I have limited posts on here to tell about me but ask and I will answer.

U

Unlucked

Jul 10, 2019
Canada, Alberta.
Gender: Mtf (but only been on hrt for like a month so pretty much a guy)
Method: SN, will be getting meto soon

Last edited:
Pinkdonut

Pinkdonut

Keep the sunshine, save me the rain
Jan 12, 2020
Method: 1st choice Opioids
2nd choice beachy head
2nd choice only really if a partner is opposed to 1st choice, it would be nice.to have someone to cbt with but either way my time has come.

Can't do it where I live as quite possible I will be found.
My plan is to book a hotel for 2/3 days so that I won't be found until it's way too late.

Will CBT very very soon!

Pol

Pol

Jan 24, 2020
Where: Manila, Philippines
When: Next week
Me: Male, early 30s
Method: Still not certain. Preferably, firearm, if you have it (can't afford to get one). Or other quick methods. I don't want the body found.

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019

I have a very good plan/method all figured out, but want to do it with a partner.

-RG

Runrunaway

Runrunaway

Lemme know if you have Qs w/firearms or ballistics
Mar 23, 2019
Method: firearm or other highly probable likelihood of death method.
I’m looking for a partner, somebody that could help me get the angle right and take it from being a “simple suicide”to a “complex suicide” ( complex suicide meaning use of firearm and some secondary back up such as pills are all the other interesting ways I’ve read about on here)

PM me I’m not Ageist, Nor do I judge or hold anything against anyone this is for suicide none of that really matters. If I can help you out or if any of this relates to you please DM m

Reactions: voyager
C

Cleopatra123

Wise
Jun 8, 2019
REPOST
US NE TRI-STATE AREA
Method: Peaceful and painless
Mature female; chronic illness has left nothing worthwhile of life. Seeking a compatible friendship in peaceful passing, male or female.

JuneIsTooBright

JuneIsTooBright

Why don't they just drive to a bridge?
Feb 25, 2020
- Mid-Atlantic / East coast – willing to travel but low on available funds
- 32yo f/non-binary
- Two decades of chronic mental illness
- Wanting peace and an end to the pain I cause
- Method: either jumping or drowning. Have a very high, foolproof bridge in mind and drowning would involve choosing a spot with strong currents that would trap us.

I'm hoping to ctb within the next month. This site, albeit new to me, has brought much peace and resolution to my considerations. I hope to find a like-minded person to help me brave my survival instinct and rationally choose to move along.

L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

Mood swinger
Jan 21, 2020
Southern California. M/23 SN

I have SN. Plenty of Reglan (Recommended Metos). Tangment. Tomorrow will try to get sedatives. But if not, it’s whatever. Scale, measuring cups.
I’m only traveling to NorCal-Arizona-Nevada.
I don’t care what gender/age. Just trying to die. Passing alone brutal... but willing to pass alone.

This is weird. I won’t lie. But, like if someone is serious we could start the regime on the 7th March and finish on the 9th. I know that’s soon- I would be willing to fly but if someone isn’t serious then I’d be wasting my time.

just really finished up getting my affairs in order. thanks

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019

Firearm is my method, for which I have everything with me & figured out; but want to do it with a partner.

Please PM me a.s.a.p. so we can nail this.... :sunglasses:

-RG

Deathwish777

Deathwish777

Oct 26, 2019
Male 29 prefer female partner.
Method: SN or open to anything peaceful.
I have a car so I can travel but not too far. I am planning to leave before may so we have plenty of time to get to know each other a bit and discuss certain things. Please pm if u have any questions.

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019

-RG

M

MoonSugar

Fly me to the moon
Feb 15, 2020
Method: Hanging (Full Suspension)
Date: Before the end of 2020
Extra information:
Hoping to find like-minded individual. I really don't want to ctb alone. We can get to know one another and possibly discuss further details.

S

Shetouchedme

Sep 29, 2019
M 28 Tennessee fentanyl patch pm me if you want I don't have the patches yet but looking to buy them

Last edited:
OpheliasFlowers

OpheliasFlowers

Apr 3, 2019
F/early 50s
Method: Partial suspension hanging. However, my first preference has always been a gun but I can't procure one myself, so if anyone else is considering that method and has access to a gun, that would be ideal. Also open to other methods that are relatively painless (CO2, etc). I have multiple chronic, incurable physical health problems resulting in decades of chronic pain, along with debilitating depression and anxiety and I just cannot continue on anymore this way. I have suffered for over 20 years and I'm tired, so am serious about doing this in the near future. This is not a decision I've made lightly or impulsively; this is a decision I've been increasingly considering since my 20s. Please be serious also.
Date: Within the next few months
Further Info: Gender and age doesn't matter to me, just be an honest and compassionate soul. We can correspond for a bit to get to know each other if you'd be agreeable to that. I can't really travel far so if you're within the tri-state area to me that'd be best. Finally, I've always thought CTB in the woods or outdoors, no matter what method, on a peaceful, beautiful night would be how I'd like to do it so if that appeals to you as well, let's talk.
Thanks for reading my post.

C

ceasetobreathe03

In a year, you'll forget I'm gone
Dec 20, 2019
F / 18 / Canada

Method: CO2
I've posted before and I've had some dm's, but I wasn't ready to go through with the process at the time like I thought. I'm posting because I would like to have a partner, but for this method -- (because the only other method I can do is partial and would rather do that alone if that were the case).

I'm unable to travel, nor do I have any of the things needed for this method :/ I also still need to get some last-minute things together which might take a while (letter, etc). I have no planned date set but time to plan would be much appreciated :) Pm me if interested

R

RationalGirl

Dec 30, 2019

-RG

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a ctb partner

Date: 1st April/May 2020

Additional Information,

I have SN,50g plus meds but have considered hanging I tried partial a few times but never worked, jumping of Beachy Head would be the ultimate rush, even though I'm scared of heights.

Thanks
JG

Last edited:
ninaevol

ninaevol

Aug 2, 2018
Location: Georgia, USA (North Atlanta area) - I'd prefer you come to me since I don't drive and can't get very far. If you have your own place that would be great too.

Method: Would be willing to try any method as long it's reliable and relatively quick.

Extra info: Female, 22. Don't care about gender or age, as long as you are willing to come to me. I'm 100% in. Would like to ctb ASAP.

rue89

rue89

Feb 10, 2020
Female, 24
Looking for someone to ctb with. Age, gender, whatever doesn't matter.
I have enough SN for both of us. I ordered domperidone and it shipped yesterday. I have no estimate for when it should arrive unfortunately. I'm hoping within a couple weeks. That's been my experience with this site in the past. I can't drive so I'm not able to travel.

I feel an urgency to ctb soon, but the closer I get to doing it the more I feel like I don't want to die alone. Anxiety is ruining my life. I can't keep a job, I can't function anymore. People are pushing me past my limits. I can't do this anymore. I need to go before it gets any worse.