Partners Megathread [Read the rules on page 1 before posting]

• Thread starter Sanctioned Suicide
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

D

Dieordietrying

Jan 7, 2020
32 yo female
BC Canada (lower mainland)
Looking for something as painless as possible (exit bag, n, sa/sn, fent, open to firearm if you have access to one)
Age and sex don’t matter to me

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Jan 1, 2020
Posting once more as some circumstances have changed.

24, female, in the Midwestern US. I have to wait until June at least to CTB, but am confident in my decision. I have everything for the SN method, more than enough. I would like someone to talk to and maybe we can support each other. I can travel within the US if necessary. You don’t need to be decisive. Even if you just need a friend, PM me. Gender and age do not matter.

D

Dieordietrying

Jan 7, 2020
Female 30s, BC Canada
Just ordered some SN on eBay, but open to any painless method, or firearm if someone has access to one. Age and gender of other person doesn’t matter to me
Female 30s, BC Canada
Just ordered some SN on eBay, but open to any painless method, or firearm if someone has access to one. Age and gender of other person doesn’t matter to me
I also ordered some DSMO, not sure if I’ll use it though

Last edited:
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Male, 30, Scarborough, UK.

I'm planning to ctb on the 18th via severed carotid artery maybe on the cliffs or in the woods. If anyone wishes to join me, they're more than welcome to.

Extra love if you have some kind of gun I could use instead.

A

ArisenGojira

Jan 10, 2020
Male
Method: Hanging
Date: Not quite decided. Sometime soon but definitely 2020

Extra info: Don't care about gender. Just want to meet someone like-minded and willing to cbt together. Maybe get to know each other for a little first. I just really don't want to go alone.

Reactions: wantingtheend
JustVisiting

JustVisiting

Brain Tumour Killing Me
Dec 18, 2019
Possibly seeking a partner. After trust has been established. Can travel anywhere globally. I’m female mid 30’s; seek approximate same age or older; male or female. I’m in possession of method - the one that is most discussed here. Please message me.

I am terminal with a grade 4 glioma in my brain stem. It’s just a matter of time. Monthly scans to watch growth. I’m in extreme/often excruciating pain from the pressure 24/7. I need to end the pain and leave on my own terms; not spending my last weeks/months in hospice. Time frame fairly open. It’s definitely not a race. Please PM. ❤

Last edited:
xixxexixxxoxx1379

xixxexixxxoxx1379

Apr 20, 2019
Sex: Female
Looking for: Women 18 and over
Method: I'm thinking SN but open to suggestion
Extra: I'm extremely asocial and unmotivated so it'd be nice to have a partner, we can motivate each other to go. Ideally if we share some interests so it's easier to talk, if you recognise either my dp or username it'd be a great start. I haven't decided on the time but going at 27 like all those celebs seems lovely

Last edited:
helIboy

helIboy

everything hurts
Jan 10, 2020
Sex: Male
Looking for: A partner, any age, any gender

Message me please. Looking to leave ASAP. Open to any methods

forgettenloner

forgettenloner

Jan 11, 2020
Sex: Male
Looking for: A partner to guide me through this process/companionship. I haven't 100% made up my mind yet. If this resonates with you send me a PM

Reactions: mediocre
A

ArisenGojira

Jan 10, 2020
Second posting here with some added stuff.
Male
Method: Hanging, Full or partial. Full seems better way.
Date: Not quite decided. Sometime soon but definitely 2020

Extra info: Don't care about gender. Just want to meet someone like-minded and willing to cbt together. Maybe get to know each other for a little first. I just really don't want to go alone. It would definitely be much better imo to have the comfort of a friend for the last moments, as they would savor the comfort as well in theirs.

Reactions: Racee and mediocre
Motherfly

Motherfly

Veteran
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone in Québec for next week or the one after? I'm receiving a big nitrogen tank Monday.

Cheers!

H

Hungerartist76

Jan 5, 2020
How many posts does it take before one can pm? My brain is so troubled I really don't have much to say or contribute, I am sincerely looking for a partner and need to be able to pm to do so. My preferred method will be carbon monoxide. I must leave this world but it can be so difficult to do so. I just don't want to die alone.

S

S1mpleme

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
US or Canada;
Male;
20-30s;
Can't travel, but have a place. Please PM if you'd like to discuss.

A

ArisenGojira

Jan 10, 2020
Male
Method: Hanging.
Date: Not /quite/ decided. Sometime soon but definitely 2020. May be much sooner or immediate if I can find a partner here.

Extra info: Don't care about gender. Just want to meet someone like-minded and willing to cbt together. Maybe get to know each other for a little first. I just really don't want to go alone. It would definitely be much better imo to have the comfort of a friend for the last moments, as they would savor the comfort as well in theirs.

_Minsk

_Minsk

Mirai Nikki**-**
Dec 9, 2019
Info: Male, between 22-24, introverted, depressed, social anxiety
Method: I'm open to all, maybe we can find one which suits us!:3
Timing: Within the next 4 months would be nice
Extra:
  • Got enough benzos/valium for us
  • SN/Drowning would be my methods so far, alcohol+benzos+passing out before drowning would be my plan b, but open for others
  • Willing to travel within country, Age doesn’t matter as long as you're at least 18
  • Looking for someone who would be interested, please pm me if you're interested in a ctb partner or a chat friend
  • For ctb i would prefer a female, male would be also ok but feeling more comfortable with female

Alucard

Alucard

Arcanist
Feb 8, 2019
France, Occitanie.
Method : PAINLESS and RELIABLE. N for example.

Male looking preferably for a female partner.
Wish : to die in her arms. Feel free to pm me. (If you have painless and reliable method for two person, perfect, I go with you).

Can travel if you have N or other reliable method for two persons.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
Location: Midwest of the US. I would like to stay in the Midwestern region.
Date: End of May ideally, but if longer is needed, we can discuss that.
Method: I have a few methods that I am considering, but I would like to discuss this over PM.

Age or gender doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for someone that I can be open with and develop a trusting friendship with.

PM me and we can talk.

Last edited:
M

Madiem

misplaced soul
Jan 14, 2020
Method/s , SN/full suspension hanging or your preferred method , pm me i have no gender preference or age just be mature and serious
Date: from 27 Jan to Feb 29

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: epsilon
OblivionGlory

OblivionGlory

Mountaineer
Jun 18, 2019
Method: Night Night method

Willing to kill myself with either gender or possibly just talk about our problems and try to resolve them.

Reactions: thisplaceisaprison
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
Date: March or April 2020, can still adjust, but not by much. Need to go while I still have the resources to do so.
Method: I am gathering stuff for SN (+antiemetics Meto & Dom) - enough to share. But I want N or F, if you have and are willing to share with me.

I prefer someone in the same situation as I am. Terminal and wanting a dignified end. Female if possible, but not absolute. Just PM please - someone to talk with would be a good start.

My story. Hope you can read.

Last edited: