Partners and others drugs

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
Giih

Giih

Freezed girl
Sep 11, 2018
Brazil
I should write something like "Partners and others answers", I really don't care, maybe we could be the redemption or the ruin.

Just an outburst, I'm Sorry.

But, what about you?

Did you find a partner?

S

Schopenhauer

Illuminated
Oct 3, 2018
South America
No partners for me. I’ll die alone. By the way, I see you’re a fellow Brazilian. Not many of us here (and very soon one less).

Reactions: EvilAngelGoddess
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I should write something like "Partners and others answers", I really don't care, maybe we could be the redemption or the ruin.

Just an outburst, I'm Sorry.

But, what about you?

Did you find a partner?
I've tried but not being able to travel is my downfall I guess. Unless you mean partners in a different way...

A

Armadillo

Wise
Oct 24, 2018
Dunno, just wrote to a guy 'bout my age who posted in the Partners Megathtread. He's from Northern Italy, same as me.
I hope he will answer.

Giih

Giih

Freezed girl
Sep 11, 2018
Brazil
It sucks. Because I would travel if I could. It would be nice to meet someone with a gun available but not wanting to go on their own. Though gun is messy. I had a nice "tormented lovers" fantasy too...

I couldn't do It with a gun, I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnxietyLion Suicide Discussion 5
Sanctioned Suicide Recovery 11
F Feedback 2