Ordering anti emetics online?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
What’s the best way to do this?

Last edited:
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
United States
I mean.......I actually think it's like the lowest tier felony in some states to possess non scheduled drugs but I'm not sure. Ask @gingerplum if possession in her state is anything more than a misdemeanor.

gingerplum

gingerplum

Illuminated
Nov 5, 2018
I mean.......I actually think it's like the lowest tier felony in some states to possess non scheduled drugs but I'm not sure. Ask @gingerplum if possession in her state is anything more than a misdemeanor.
In Florida, possession of all types of prescription drugs that are not controlled substances is a second-degree misdemeanor. The potential penalties include:

• Up to 60 days in jail;
  • A $500 fine; and
  • Probation.
The laws vary by state, but I imagine pretty much any non-controlled substance is a misdemeanor. That includes any prescription drugs: birth control pills, insulin, blood thinners, you name it. However, I seriously doubt anyone is prosecuted for this.

Put it this way: someone has to decide to charge you; that's just not going to happen. The only place that checks packages is customs, and if they think it's suspect they just confiscate it. (I recently lost a package of meds to Canadian customs... those bastards).

Then, after being charged with a crime, the state attorney's office has to decide if it's a case worth proving and prosecuting... trust me, on the off chance it ever made it that far, the state attorney has far better things to do than tie up their court system for a handful of anti-nausea pills.

Long explanation short, don't worry about legal charges for a non-scheduled substance.

Reactions: puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

Bohemian Ape
Jun 13, 2019
Lost
In Florida, possession of all types of prescription drugs that are not controlled substances is a second-degree misdemeanor. The potential penalties include:

• Up to 60 days in jail;
  • A $500 fine; and
  • Probation.
The laws vary by state, but I imagine pretty much any non-controlled substance is a misdemeanor. That includes any prescription drugs: birth control pills, insulin, blood thinners, you name it. However, I seriously doubt anyone is prosecuted for this.

Put it this way: someone has to decide to charge you; that's just not going to happen. The only place that checks packages is customs, and if they think it's suspect they just confiscate it. (I recently lost a package of meds to Canadian customs... those bastards).

Then, after being charged with a crime, the state attorney's office has to decide if it's a case worth proving and prosecuting... trust me, on the off chance it ever made it that far, the state attorney has far better things to do than tie up their court system for a handful of anti-nausea pills.

Long explanation short, don't worry about legal charges for a non-scheduled substance.
Are you a lawyer? So smart. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum
H

HellLife2

Oct 1, 2019
I can’t find any listings on eBay anymore even under other names for meto

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Ireland
I can’t find any listings on eBay anymore even under other names for meto
Yes the two listings selling Primperan have been removed, one seller from Spain and one from Greece, I bought from both recently.

M

mrwolf

Oct 5, 2019
Keep searching ebay the primperan from greece was online last night. Its gone today :(

M

mrwolf

Oct 5, 2019
Message the seller
I would love to. But when I go to my recent searches and click on the item its just says removed. Should have taken note of the sellers name. But the account may have been suspended also.

Emerald

Emerald

Despairing
Sep 16, 2019
Ireland
I would love to. But when I go to my recent searches and click on the item its just says removed. Should have taken note of the sellers name. But the account may have been suspended also.
The account is still up for now. I just checked. If you need the link you can PM me.

• Love
Reactions: mrwolf
W

welshie84

-
Jul 17, 2019
uk
I have just gone into my eBay and in purchases it says item removed. However her account is still active and still has listings up, just not for meto

Reactions: Emerald
JimFord99

JimFord99

Elementalist
Aug 18, 2019
United Kingdom

• Up to 60 days in jail;
  • A $500 fine; and
  • Probation.

Sorry, is this for real? Are the laws really that strict in the US? Did not know that.

B

babydeer

Sep 28, 2019
Can someone also PM me the name of the ebay seller? I didn't get a chance to order primperan from them before the listing disappeared :(

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
I can’t find them anywhere. Everywhere requires a script. Can someone pm me where to get them?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Elementalist
Aug 18, 2019
United Kingdom
You may find they are quite easy to get online once you figured out under which trade names they are on the market. A while ago a dear forum member listed them in a thread, possibly in the SN mega thread, not sure though.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Sep 28, 2019
Yes the two listings selling Primperan have been removed, one seller from Spain and one from Greece, I bought from both recently.
Have you tried using the Primperan from the Spain user yet? I'm considering purchasing it but I'm worried about online medications not requiring prescriptions not working. Unsure if it's worth it for me to order this one or go ahead and try to get a prescription. Please let me know!

JimFord99

JimFord99

Elementalist
Aug 18, 2019
United Kingdom
Have you tried using the Primperan from the Spain user yet? I'm considering purchasing it but I'm worried about online medications not requiring prescriptions not working. Unsure if it's worth it for me to order this one or go ahead and try to get a prescription. Please let me know!
The stuff he is selling is genuine, but he quickly runs out of stock. Then you have to wait a few weeks till he sells again.

Reactions: trynacbt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)