Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

F

failedjedi

10. I haven't been below an 8 in a long time. My SN is on it's way and I'm nervous or anxious about it at all. I'm so excited. To be honest, knowing how close it is has made me happier than I've been in years.

I

ITryHard

9. It's getting unbearable. I have my date set and just need to gather up some of the remaining supplies I need. Never thought I'd get here but c'est la vie, I guess.

LivedTooLong

LivedTooLong

Avoidant
8.5-9. I "can't" do it yet (indefinitely), because of my family and a friend or two, but am having to seriously grit my teeth to refrain from CTB today.

F

failedjedi

100000. My SN is arriving today. I'm at work just hoping nothing goes wrong ( I have the worst luck with packages). It's all I can think about. I have all the signs I should do it today to. Just by accident I skipped breakfast this morning before I knew it would arrive today. Right now I'm skipping lunch. Should take my painkillers and antacid in about 6 hours and the SN in about 6.5 to 7 hours. Just have to finish my work day to keep thinks normal in case I chicken out or something, then go home and take care of a few things. I already have my letter written just have to finish off a few loose ends while waiting for delivery. I wasn't even this excited to lose my virginity!!

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

I don't think I can give it a number. It's just a constant thought in the back of my mind all day everyday. Although I'm nowhere near ready to CTB just yet.

Maxtothemax

Maxtothemax

Tired of life
Started the day off as a 5 and went up to a 9 after looking in a mirror and got reminded about how much I hate myself.

catalepsy

catalepsy

Oh, probably 2.5. My roommate isn't ditching me to hang out with her abusive bf at all recently. She's been ditching him to hang out with me, and that's a fantastic distraction.