On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

ThisIsFine

ThisIsFine

Barely existing
Was at about a 4 earlier. Now, 9.

iamhopeless

iamhopeless

It's an 8. I have all the stuff that I need to complete it, but I have to wait until I take care of some stuff.

PinkMidnight

PinkMidnight

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
ankita

ankita

8 ... only thing that holds me back is dying alone.....otherwise i wud have done it right away... may be by jumping of the heights..

I might as well overcome this fear one day. I dont have much knowledge of drugs that can.helo to.end.... i was considering oleander plant extract

BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

The Arsonist
Am I being dramatic when I say like at least 12/10? When I was a 10 I was sitting atop the bridge all night, now I just want to flip the table right in this moment!

D

DD2020

8 if I had N or SN I would probably be catching my bus

R

re_pete_x

deministrator
4, yeah
i like the sound on that
could be 8 in an hour or 1 in a minute
but right now, i'm level, thinking
drifting

Nephthys22

Nephthys22

A 7. Isnt it funny how when you try to make a choice not to ctb and to continue living, ...it doesn't make the ideation go away. l am having a really hard time right now.

I

idonk

Arcanist
11 lol, just got hooked on opiates and cant get help or tell anyone. I want to bang my head on the fucking wall :)
Theres so mamy drugs out there, lets do the one that sends people to the street they said, it will be fun, they said. Kill me. Give me anesthesia aaaa
Is there an addiction centre you can go to?

I know some opioid abusers are prescribed methadone as part of their withdrawal treatment. it's easier to get off due to it's longer half life.

BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

The Arsonist
But I refuse to see shrinks after what they done with me. Nope. I rather my guts explode
Is there an addiction centre you can go to?

I know some opioid abusers are prescribed methadone as part of their withdrawal treatment. it's easier to get off due to it's longer half life.
:''D

Detox, sure. But I just want to get off this shit and go home, pro life correction camp by zombie pills and bs therapy? Nooope

Last edited:
constantoutlier

constantoutlier

you can die anytime
I think it about it pretty seriously everyday and have been actively making arrangements. Today I'd rate myself an 8.

Symbiote

Symbiote

Sh*t.Happens
I've been hovering around a 9.5 to near 10 for the last several days.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
3 for me. Still not bad :) hoping it stays like this or lower forever

Nimbus76

Nimbus76

Hanging on is hard
8. It's weird. I want to ctb but my depression sucks all of my energy and motivation to do it. But the pain is increasing day by day and I just want it to be over with. My BF can get weed all the time but I have no idea how to get pills or something that would actually kill me. Trying to get SN as a backup now.

Abir_london

Abir_london

4 today,although I ordered SN today :) don’t know why

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
3.5 today though pissed because Social security called me today reviewing my SSI and I missed it. They said they'd reschedule, but I'm afraid I'm gonna miss that and if they stop sending me money, I won't be able to pay for my car or phone bill or hair to get done (I suck at doing it and it gets really tangled) and my ctb score will probably go up by a lot :(

Pururin

Pururin

Fresh Idiot
I just woke up and it's already an 8. Today will be bad, I might impulsively attempt or SH if it goes worse than I'm expecting.

ClownW0rld

ClownW0rld

Like a 6 or 7 today. I’m not 100% committed yet because I have some hope that issues in my life will get resolved. If this doesn’t happen, I will ctb

rue89

rue89

suicidal sobble

I wanted to ctb so bad today. I had my SN and everything right there with me, but I couldn't do it because I was cat-sitting for my mom's friend and didn't think it was right do it in her house, plus I had eaten a bunch of food. So I settled for cutting instead. (I had brought the stuff with me just in case my mom decided to search my bedroom.)

BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

The Arsonist
Firmly stating 11/10, 10 is just not fucking enough

Bridge, scream, sleep. Bridge, scream, sleep.