Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Veteran
In one day, I got from 6 to 9... I have to go by Friday.

It'll be hanging, no time or means for choices, bought a rope, just need to figure out the place.
Most probably will be doing it in an empty apartment I have access to, currently so dirty it is a disgusting place as the last scene in my eyes, but it's the only place where I could have some privacy for a while. It would have to be during the day, as there is no electricity, and it would have to be partial, in a position not very comfortable, but will have to do.
I would prefer full suspension on some tree outside, but it is very risky... That would have to be at night, and tying the knots in the dark would mean using a phone flashlight, which could draw unwanted attention.
I have to figure it out fast.

It's not - impulse, the thought has been there for decades, I just needed a little push which I got today.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
i had cats and then psychosis and now my cats arw gone because i supposedly cant take care of them well enough when i say 10 i mean 10 not 9.9 but 10.0 10 10 10 10 10

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
My score definitely went up today. Anxiety was through the roof. My resting heart rate was 100 bpm. Definitely envisioned my death multiple times.

Anxious_Panda

Anxious_Panda

7. I'm currently a danger to myself and my only friend is asleep. My self harm urges have really set in for the night. Ugh. It's going to be a long one.

angel-of-the-night

angel-of-the-night

Death is a black camel that kneels at every door.
6. Had intense thoughts today but no desire to act out on them.

Hiraeth

Hiraeth

When the smoke is in your eyes, you look so alive.
5 or 6.. pretty standard