On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

Lightflicker

Lightflicker

Looking for that final sunset ⛅
8.5 but this generally everyday doesn't get any lower. But I'm reaching a 10 more recently though the day.

L

losthope123

6, I think about it all the time but I can never seem to work up the courage to go through with it. I feel like an even bigger loser that I cannot just finish the job.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
7. Still the only thing I think about every day but I know I can't attempt any time soon so I need to calm myself down a bit...

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
I think I'm in a proto-manic phase, I just need to find something to do
Maybe I'll go for a walk and hopefully not get bored
I've been so up and down lately
it's good though
For once, I'm not even manic, just euthymic :) and I haven't even taken my meds in a few days which would usually make my depression go deeper.

Apathy

Apathy

Wise
-1, got a cold feel like I'm already dying just trying to get through work. Quick and easy, not slow and congested, this sucks.

Echo

Echo

Not waving but drowning-
I am a quiet 9 that no one around me knows is even anywhere near a 3 on the scale.

BridgeJumper1994

BridgeJumper1994

The Arsonist
11 lol, just got hooked on opiates and cant get help or tell anyone. I want to bang my head on the fucking wall :)
Theres so mamy drugs out there, lets do the one that sends people to the street they said, it will be fun, they said. Kill me. Give me anesthesia aaaa

Last edited: