On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

Symbiote

Symbiote

Sh*t.Happens
10. Thanks for letting me know how much you hate me and that you're better off without me. I know that's not your upcoming period talking, nah it's the real truth. 3 years of marriage and you feel like I'm useless, a head case, and a bottom feeder. Gee, why did you marry a useless, headcase bottom feeder in the first place? BTW, the I gave you a car and a house, you didn't earn those yourself. /vent

WaitForSleep

WaitForSleep

9. I'm so tired of it all, I just don't want to do it anymore. It's gone on too long and it won't end. I'm so tired of trying to convince myself of a reason to stay; there's only one way out to escape this shithole. I have no reason to keep going, and those three people out there who would be affected by me dying would forget about it soon enough.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
I was at a 9 earlier today but like a good 9, my feelings weren't driven by impulse or pain this time.
Very close but it still wasn't right enough.
Last night I went out searching for a spot. I think it would actually be pretty easy.
But for now I'm resting at a baseline 4.

sinbound haibane

sinbound haibane

9. I'm working on it. I can't really work on much else. It's hard to force myself to work, to eat, to anything just about. It makes me worry about what will happen if I don't CTB soon. But it will still be at least a few weeks until I have the supplies, if not longer. Caught between working on work which has a deadline coming up and my final gift for my friend and the overwhelming need to just lie down and be nothing.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
With Christmas so close and I have bought all my presents and had them delivered in lockdown I think I will hang around for the silly season, I suppose atm it's about 6/10 but who knows I have stocked up on stella lager so i'm not going anywhere until I have drunk it, lol.

Cheers

Geo

Forgotten Cadence

Forgotten Cadence

There's A Void In My Heart

Home has been more toxic than a sea of radioactive waste lately. It's clear I'm unwanted, but rent is too expensive to live alone, so I'm feeling trapped. I have an old bottle of SN that's looking pretty tempting right now.

HelloHell

HelloHell

Wise
I would say 9 for today
I really want to die like really want it but i can't help to feel bad for my counsellor and psych. they're both really great but it doesn't change my desire to die. this sucks i hate it

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
10 :happy:
I think everything will be okay. And if it's not, whatever. I'll fuck that nightmare up the same way I did this one.
No date
But I feel solid about it

Watch me live another ten years LMAO
And then have to apologize for my melodrama lol
Yeah no. I'm tired of it.

Last edited:
Railiah P

Railiah P

5 I slept all day yesterday and half the day today. I’m trying to dull the feeling. 5 is good for me.

Lovequenel

Lovequenel

Arcanist
not sure how the future will improve and i wasn't able to figure out how to make my gf feel better when she called about a bad day at work. she's basically the only justification i have to stay alive but i wonder if the most ethical thing to do would be to kill myself and thereby free her up.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
I would say 5. :notsure:

It is a bit annoying for me because I have been on the fence for a bit of time now; and I'm just torn between staying in this world for others and leaving this world for my own good.

S

Spitfire

Arcanist
6.5 at the moment.

It seems I am back to maintaining this feeling at a 6-7 as a normally expected daily baseline level anymore lately.

M

Meadow12

10... I want this to be over.. i just dont know how.