Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

S

sabado05septiembre

5, although I feel closed in and desperate to continue breathing by inertia, I still don't have the courage to ctb

Blueman

Blueman

Veteran
things aren't improving but I'm new to these thoughts the urge to ctb isnt overwhelming....yet

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
9. I have a major assignment due in two days, but I’m too stupid to figure out how to do it correctly. Also not in the best place emotionally right now.
That sounds like me at life. Too stupid to figure out how to do things in general

PJFord

PJFord

Veteran
Today...4 or 5.

I’m ready but not in a hurry, if that makes sense. Honestly, as much as I loath politicians and politics, part me is a bit curious to hang around through the presidential campaign, debates, and election just to watch this whole colossal shit show play out. The next two months are going to be a disaster for our once great nation. Grab the popcorn! :smiling:

E

elyayamama

about an 8. I want to die. but I lack energy and motivation. I'm scared of getting thrown in the loony bin. I'm scared of failure

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

probably a 7 or 8. I'm convinced I will not make it to the end of the year possibly not even this month as my dog is getting sicker. I've downloaded the route to beachy head on my phone and I've been making adjustments to my suicide note today. I have had enough I just want to leave :(

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
I’ve been at about a 6 today. Other than for one hour this morning, I’ve spent the entire long weekend lying in bed, either watching TV or sleeping. Sleep keeps me from thinking about it, and sometimes, numbing my brain with TV does that too. Back to reality tomorrow, though.

B

Bustedhornet

8 at the moment, maybe a 9. I'm going to hopefully try some new medication this week and I'll give that a go for a little while. But I've literally been spending my days in bed unable to work, thinking about suicide throughout.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

Arcanist
It's actually surprisingly low today. Even though I think about suicide at least a few times every day, once in a while I get one here and there that I don't want to do it right away. Maybe a 4-5/10 I think.