Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Wise
You don't even belong here. :)
Two days ago I read a good portion of your posts (I can't read all 400).
I am by no means saying that you should leave, but a 25 year old guy, intelligent and self-confident as you are, and with a 2 on a scale of 1-10... wasting your time here.

My book is ready to be published in a few days, and that made me come down from 7 to 5 yesterday.
But the inevitable is approaching in a few months.

SipSop

SipSop

Master
Ha!
The question is about being suicidal.
I do not feel it, but I have pretty much everything prepared.

It is unusual to brag about this. I am not proud of it, I do not want to die but the thoughts are tormenting. And you said you gonna die in few months, if everything goes well this month I will go to sleep. So I have a higher score by your measurements.

I have nothing personal with you.
Cheers.
You don't even belong here. :)
Two days ago I read a good portion of your posts (I can't read all 400).
I am by no means saying that you should leave, but a 25 year old guy, intelligent and self-confident as you are, and with a 2 on a scale of 1-10... wasting your time here.

My book is ready to be published in a few days, and that made me come down from 7 to 5 yesterday.
But the inevitable is approaching in a few months.
Also, thanks for compliments, but character and some smarts means nothing if you do not have good looks. I look decent but not the best.
Wich is important for me as a man.

Last edited:
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Wise
And you said you gonna die in few months, if everything goes well this month I will go to sleep. So I have a higher score by your measurements.

Also, thanks for compliments, but character and some smarts means nothing if you do not have good looks. I look decent but not the best.
Wich is important for me as a man.
I know looks are important... but not the most important thing.
I would trade my looks for your self-confidence, which is off the charts.
You say that you're an average Joe, but you're so full of yourself that's it becomes even irritating (stay like that).
With such self-confidence, sky is the limit... look around you, "average" looking men got all the best girls and "political power", none of the models do.

You are not going this month. And you know that. Even if you don't, you should.
You don't get from 2 to 10 in 2 weeks.
See you around.

Last edited:
SipSop

SipSop

Master
I know looks are important... but not the most important thing.
I would trade my looks for your self-confidence, which is out of the charts.
You say that you're an average Joe, but you're so full of yourself that's it becomes even irritating (stay like that).
With such self-confidence, sky is the limit... look around you, "average" looking men got all the best girls and "political power", none of the models do.

You are not going this month. And you know that. Even if you don't, you should.
You don't get from 2 to 10 in 2 weeks.
See you around.
When you said that about me, the label that came to my mind was "snarky".

Thanks man. I appreciate.
Best regards.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
A mix of feelings, I am bad today, very bad but I don't see ctb as a main solution anymore... I don't get see in my mind these destiny. So, I think I am between 8 or 9 today. I don't get focus in nothing because my depression but I don't thinking in suicide in this moment. Just feel bad very bad. -_-

SipSop

SipSop

Master
A mix of feelings, I am bad today, very bad but I don't see ctb as a main solution anymore... I don't get see in my mind these destiny. So, I think I am between 8 or 9 today. I don't get focus in nothing because my depression but I don't thinking in suicide in this moment. Just feel bad very bad. -_-
I like how you described it.
That you do not see it in your mind as your destiny.
It's a mixture of feelings and imagination that let you "see that destiny".
Like it, like it.

Breadbfra

Breadbfra

Wise
How would you count when you hope that someone crashes their car into you and kills you 24/7? Also I've been thinking about killing myself too much, and the only thing backing me out from is my family
10? Maybe

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Enlightened
right now - a big fat 0! This is very unusual. something to do with acupuncture I'm having at the moment. Today I was a 3 - I was agitated but not so suicidal as usual. I did have some weed today also - I lasted till 12 midday without it (which is unusual) then I was just horribly anxious (though not suicidal today for once) so I had weed, then after the weed I was agitated, but it seemed to wear off about 5pm, and now I am relatively calm. Which is so unusual!