Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On a scale of 0-10, rate your suicidal thoughts today

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
I was a solid 10 when I logged in tonight. I could hardly see the keyboard and type in my user name, my eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. Then I joked around a bit with @Mm80 and now it’s more like an 8. I think I’m gonna start calling @Mm80 M&M - coz they’re sweet he he he.

Mm80

Mm80

Illuminated
I was a solid 10 when I logged in tonight. I could hardly see the keyboard and type in my user name, my eyes were red and swollen from all the crying. Then I joked around a bit with @Mm80 and now it’s more like an 8. I think I’m gonna start calling @Mm80 M&M - coz they’re sweet he he he.
Thanks so much for this. Helping to ease any suffering makes me feel better. Especially on here.

G

GoneByTomorrow

9. Just went out and bought the metoclopramide, I'm so stresses I'm seeing everything out of focus and blurred. I tried watching the sunset so I could say goodbye but quickly realised there's nothing to say goodbye to, I never had a good time in this world.

Now I'm gathering strenght to get it over with, I want to bad to end it all today, maybe I will.

rue89

rue89

Stressed Sobble
I have my SN and everything packed in a backpack and drawstring bag, plus a sleeping bag in it's own bag hidden in my closet, ready to go. Today I took my bottle of SN out and just stared at it, wanting so badly to mix it with water and drink it. Hopefully I'll be able to do it soon.