No dark theme?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

_Minsk

_Minsk

Behind every Doomer Was once a happy person
Dec 9, 2019
Ger
t.me
i miss it A LOT, have been using dark mode addons but they make some panes go blank and useless like thread previews etc.. hope they manage to copy the current theme and make it look again like the old dark theme (without replacing the light one), the incognito theme was also handy

Thanatos

Thanatos

Outsider Anarchist
Mar 23, 2018
Canada
I can't even use this site really anymore, I use dark mode for everything and am used to it. I'm sure they are working on a solution, I just wish there was still some form of the old feedback forum for things like this.

Reactions: Circles and _Minsk
Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
My monitor is getting a bit of screen persistence due to all the white everywhere! :hihi: It's no biggie, but dark theme is way cooler! :sunglasses:

Reactions: Circles
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Veteran
Oct 14, 2018
United States
For some reason dark mode works perfectly fine when I'm browsing SS on my phone but it vanishes when I'm on my PC. Strange! I also use dark mode for practically everything. My eyes can't handle light mode now; I've turned into a vampire

Reactions: Circles and Vorty27
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
_Minsk [Venting] Please bring back the dark theme Offtopic 4
Good4Nothing Dark theme gone? Offtopic 14
GravityUtilizer Dark jobs Offtopic 16
VabeniPokojneTmy Dark family secrets Offtopic 8