[Method] Nitrogen Gas Hood Set Up

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
hey guys and gals, I need help making my CTB method, I got the gas And A "TurboTorch Nitrogen purging regulator". I need help with the rest!

Reactions: Redt2go
F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks, do you know anything about the actual tank-regulator-hose construction part?

N

Nitromask

Wise
Feb 18, 2019
USA
Thanks, do you know anything about the actual tank-regulator-hose construction part?
So the regulator should screw straight onto the tank - you should probably use some ptfe tape on the threads to make a good seal.
If you got a hose with the regulator you could use that to feed into the bag. If not, you could connect medical/oxygen type tubing to the outlet of the regulator

Boochky

Boochky

Veteran
Feb 23, 2019
Yes. I never figured this out either. What size tubing is required?

F

ForgetAboutMe

Feb 21, 2019
This is my last month alive so if anyone has more info, I would greatly appreciate it. Don't want to make a mistake and end up worse, thanks.

L

LittleJem

Jul 3, 2019
I read a success story with a scuba diving helmet. Thoughts anyone?!

Sirius

Sirius

Veteran
Jul 10, 2019
I already have the FEN Helium Hood from back in the day. Know the technique well. So 20 cu Nitro a regulator and my existing hood with tubes should work? Thoughts? I'm not mechanical at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)