Nintendo Switch

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I won't share me infos, but I will say I have been playing a lot of BOTW, FE Warriors and Bayonetta. I've only had my switch three months now but it's proved a good killer of time.

Marquis

Marquis

Staff
Jan 3, 2019
Never really got into the newer Nintendo systems.

M

millefeui

-
Mar 31, 2018
I have one, but I only boot it once in a while to play Splatoon 2. Not interested in any of the other games on the system.

oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
i wanted a nintendo switch so bad, i played botw a lot using an emulator and was interested in other games as well, now i think i have enough money but i stopped playing videogames so i don't really feel like buying one anymore.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I play my Switch a lot but unfortunately I can't justify paying for Nintendo Online and for all I know I could be banned for modding and pirating stuff on it (hey life sucks and i could ctb one day so screw it)

Reactions: EvilAngelGoddess
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Illias Looking for VR/Switch friends Offtopic 0