Night-night Method?

• Thread starter BrugmansiaFreak
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
I'm adept to partial hanging and recently I read about night-night method but I'm not sure what is it really, can someone explain me?

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Illuminated
May 9, 2020
Idea is that you use a ratchet strap or some kind of tough strap that tightens as you pull and is then fixed in position to close your arteries in the same way partial hanging would. You can kind of think of it like just strangling yourself with a strap, only the strap locks itself when pulled so it stays there when you pass out.

Feel free to correct me if I got that entirely wrong comrades.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry, I don't understand... What a ratchet strap would be? If you have any pic will help a lot... You don't need to hang yourself, right? Is something that you just tie around your neck? I'm stupid

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
You were smart enough to find this site.
You’re smart enough to learn

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
You were smart enough to find this site.
You’re smart enough to learn

I will read, thank's.
Thank you @Living sucks

Last edited: