nembutalonline anyone know anything about them

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Olympus
So after researching suicide methods, I think barbiturates are the best way to go. The problem is they can be hard to get. Well enter Nembutalonline. They claim to sell Nembutal to people for euthanasia.
Are they legit?
What do you think of Nembutal as a way to kick the bucket?
and what dose CBT mean?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Angelic
Jun 1, 2019
If they were kosher, they would not be asking for payment in Bitcoin. Avoid these sites, they will take your money and you will be left wondering.

Reactions: Bristii and Idorus
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Dec 20, 2019
So after researching suicide methods, I think barbiturates are the best way to go. The problem is they can be hard to get. Well enter Nembutalonline. They claim to sell Nembutal to people for euthanasia.
Are they legit?
What do you think of Nembutal as a way to kick the bucket?
and what dose CBT mean?
there are no legit websites selling N, they are all scams. Think about how stupid you would have to be to openly advertise that sort of thing

G

Guizin239

Veteran
Aug 6, 2019
Brazil
Look up sodium nitrite. It's a fairly popular method here in the forums. Not as good as nembutal, but it is cheaper and easier to acquire, and quite peaceful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jumper Geo [Discussion] Warning for anyone considering jumping in populated areas. Suicide Discussion 5
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Is there anyone here who hate/hated college? Suicide Discussion 27
_Minsk anyone considering getting into drinking? Suicide Discussion 45
F Is the sentiment around trying to find a partner still "it's a waste of time"? Anyone know of success stories? Suicide Discussion 10
TimeToBiteTheDust Has anyone lost weight since suicidal? Suicide Discussion 15
KuRsAnI Does anyone else want out because they find life boring or tedious? Suicide Discussion 3
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Is there anyone that can relate to my story? Suicide Discussion 2
S Anyone Else Experience This Suicide Discussion 13
socrates Anyone else trying to use the Law of Attraction as a last ditch effort before you CTB Suicide Discussion 41
foreverlikethestars anyone have specific reasons for self harm ? Suicide Discussion 38
E Has anyone posted on here whilst taking N? Suicide Discussion 9
K Anyone Get SN From Russian Craft Site Seller R? Suicide Discussion 3
anonymousapple [Help] Anyone here who's gotten a meto prescription from a doctor? What was the conversation like before being prescribed? Suicide Discussion 9
E [Help] Anyone want to talk? Suicide Discussion 2
ItsAllTooLate [Discussion] Does anyone else torture themselves by hanging onto slivers of hope or possibility that things will get better? Suicide Discussion 6
Walilamdzi Anyone know if there's a specific reason Ukranian seller has vanished? Suicide Discussion 4
K Anyone here have anybody in your life who might be ok or even happy once you ctb? Suicide Discussion 29
E [Help] Anyone want to meet? Suicide Discussion 31
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Anyone here feeling too depressed/suicidal to celebrate July 4th? Suicide Discussion 17
Close_to_freedom Anyone else feel like this site is kinda toxic? Suicide Discussion 52
G Has anyone discussed CTB plans with your spouse/SO/family? Suicide Discussion 23
E [Help] Anyone want to talk or something Suicide Discussion 6
D [Help] anyone from ph? need alternatives... Suicide Discussion 2
Close_to_freedom Anyone else feel like they have to justify or make a case for their suicide? Suicide Discussion 3
goblinsinmyhead [Discussion] Does anyone else plan ctb before 2020 is over? Suicide Discussion 37
illbeinthegarage would anyone notice Suicide Discussion 5
DoNotLet2 [Venting] I don't want to feel disabled I'd rather ctb anyone relatable? Suicide Discussion 12
Walilamdzi Has anyone ordered SN from seller named Ir**e Suicide Discussion 20
Close_to_freedom Anyone else often okay with the thought of ctb and other times you feel like you’ve awakened and are horrified by the thought? Suicide Discussion 23
S Anyone else have a fairly decent life, but still want to ctb? Suicide Discussion 27
N Anyone else got to the conclusion that the only person that really understand you is your own self? Suicide Discussion 5
Close_to_freedom Anyone else feel that their suicide should be done in part because it would wake up the people in your life? Suicide Discussion 7
Yona [Venting] Anyone else hoping things will suddenly get better? Suicide Discussion 11
Kevin_theFrog [Discussion] Does anyone here have had better days? Suicide Discussion 19
Close_to_freedom Anyone else can’t hide the fact that they’re mentally ill when in public? Suicide Discussion 22
M Anyone know where I could ctb without my family knowing? Suicide Discussion 4
Close_to_freedom Anyone else feel like they’re experiencing cognitive decline? Suicide Discussion 17
Kevin_theFrog [Discussion] Has anyone ever been interrupted/disturbed during a suicide attempt? Suicide Discussion 21
K Anyone Find Distractions No Longer Help? Suicide Discussion 15
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Does anyone here struggle with comparison? Suicide Discussion 23
C [Help] I need a method has anyone got any ideas? Suicide Discussion 8
Close_to_freedom Anyone else feeling motivation to ctb because of the heat? Suicide Discussion 14
pentobarbitaldreams anyone have/having delays getting SN through the mail? Suicide Discussion 9
K Anyone Else Have No Choice? Suicide Discussion 30
wonderworld [Help] anyone been 136-ed? Suicide Discussion 15
Close_to_freedom Anyone else have nightmares about their impending suicide? Suicide Discussion 12
Hhhhhh anyone have jumping off bridge over water statistics Suicide Discussion 5
DeathIsTheWayOut99 Has anyone experienced suicidal thoughts due to bullying in college/university? Suicide Discussion 8
Close_to_freedom Anyone else find the word death intimidating? Suicide Discussion 32
A Anyone else getting a 'sign' that they are supposed to live? Suicide Discussion 21