Name one thing you actually kind of like about yourself.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

omoidarui

omoidarui

hai
Apr 30, 2019
My hair

Ngl my curly black locks are my favourite thing, I get so many people saying they wish they had my hair 2 which makes me happy for life but ironically dying is the only way I can save it from the evil aging process and inevitable greys of the future :aw:

only know you love it when you let it go.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Elseweyr
I actually like my eyes. I've always liked the colour and way they look.

Besides that, I am happy to know that I'm a selfless person who cares about other people and thinks of others. I think I will always be a kind person until I'm gone.. I can be grumpy sometimes, but who isn't?

mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
United States
I like that I listen to and love all kinds of music.

I listen to super girly songs
(Parlez-moi de lui by Francoise Hardy is my favorite French song, Hold On Me by Ella Henderson is my favorite modern girly song)

I also listen to lots of Linkin Park and even a bit of underground ganster rap sometimes (I shoot quick by Tweety ft. Lil Toro is one example).

And I LOVE the 'oldies'. Im talking anything from early 1930's Nora Baynes and Jack Norworths song 'Mr. Moon Man' to some disco shit from the 70's-80's, I'll get groovin to it.
Honestly, I get a bit insecure being a young straight male jamming to girly music and 'old people' music but hey.. these singers are expressing some raw emotions and things with real meaning that any person with a good heart and conscience can understand and probably appreciate, so why not show some love for them?

Reactions: Lorntroubles
Acerakis

Acerakis

Veteran
Jun 5, 2020
My legs. I do a lot of cycling as its the only exercise I enjoy and so while I have image issues with pretty much the rest of my body, at least I am sort of comfortable with how my legs look.

glittergore

glittergore

the caress of the Void
Jun 16, 2020
Definitely how thoughtful I am. I dedicate an incredible amount of time thinking about things and exploring them. I seldom do anything shallowly or carelessly.

Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
I'm super smart. Like SUPER smart. Graduated with highest honors in high school and college. Probably could have kept going, but my depression and fibromyalgia got in the way.

Cashewmilk

Cashewmilk

Wise
Mar 10, 2020
Empathy as well, especially towards animals, it's sad that I even have to say that, because so many people actually don't give a crap, I've already rescued 4 cats, a bird, and a few mice, and countless insects and snails, and I'm a safety net in a lot of raccoon's lives.

I'm also enlightened, and I'm always thankful for that, I'm so thankful I don't believe in religious fairy tales anymore, and that I know what's really going on (that we actually don't know anything at all about the universe). I'm also a realist about a lot of things that most people don't even know about, about humanity, life, etc. I think it's a byproduct of my depression and pessimism. I'm really really relieved that I was able to figure all these things out for myself.

Reactions: brainpain2
KinicH Knesc

KinicH Knesc

May 7, 2020
i love martial art,sports and parkour.
I'm addicted,Every day I train different muscle groups:smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling::smiling:
I like my personality, I don't mind being alone without anyone. There is no need for relationships.

my appearance is average ,but i don't care about that. Fu##$%¨*the Life!!
I'm self-taught,and good at researching a lot of details .........