Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Discussion Name one good thing (no matter how small) that's happened to you recently.

deadbeat

deadbeat

I was able to get extremely close (2 feet away or so) to a very small bird the other day. I watched it for a minute, it carried on eating bugs and it looked me in the eyes a few times.
It was the bravest little bird I've ever met. I've never gotten that close to a wild bird before.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Two new games I'm having fun with came out last night: Kirby Fighters 2 and Rivals of Aether: Definitive Edition. I was able to win multiple times in Rivals versus my friend yesterday even though he's a better player than I, he was handicapped by the fact he couldn't use a keyboard controller but hey, a win is a win. :hug:

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Awww, thanks for sharing! I have a couple of things:

- my new therapist seems really cool, she's validating. She didn't question me further after asking if I was actively suicidal and I said "it's complicated". And she didn't try to convince me I need to be hospitalized, she says that I have the power and the right to make my own choices. Obviously I'm not going to tell her my plans or anything incriminating, but I appreciate her viewpoint.
- my cat randomly walked over to me on my couch and crawled underneath my blanket to cuddle with me. She was very happy and was purring there for a good 20 minutes

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
finished the first two seasons of an amazing anime (golden kamuy) but thought it would never get a season 3. long story short I found out this week that not only there will be a season 3 but it's coming out in october

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Nice thread! Thanks.

Just picked up my road bike from the shop. Had our handy man at my complex fix my now one of a kind sized 47 narrow cycle shoes (size 12 narrow for us Yanks). Now just need to get my iTunes from my laptop into my new android, so I can get back on my bike.

I was a passionate cyclist but haven't ridden in 4 1/2 years. Stopped riding, in part, because it makes me maniac. Then, I became depressed from not ridding. Damn moods.

But, my new neurologist is a serious cyclist as well. He told me get back on my bike and he'll keep my moods stable.

I'm taking his dare.

Attachments