N PROTOCOL / REGIME / REGIMEN NOTES

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
J

jgm63

Master
Oct 28, 2019
This is not a “comprehensive” write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the “search” function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for “N”. For an “SN” guide, see :

“Meto” refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a “stat dose”

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour regime

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
15:00 begin fast
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-------------------------------------------
“stat dose” regime

15:00 begin fast
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes :

During your “planning” phase, a meto “test” should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any “EPS” symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don’t get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See “wikibooks antiemetic regimen” below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower “EPS” risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it’s less “drawn out”. Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but “manageable” side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won’t last long before the final dose it taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The “old” meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the “new” doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don’t have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

R

realjunes

Veteran
Oct 1, 2019
jmg63,
Thank you sincerely for adding this thread / protocol guide to the already helpful guides you wrote and posted for us all.
Speaking for myself, when researching various methods, for an inexplicable reason, I find myself with eyes glazing over when I am trying hard to sort out and retain in my mind the details of different methods. This is obviously a terrible tendency given the enormous importance of "knowing" your method thoroughly, preparing, testing and even rehearsing. So, when someone like you painstakingly gather bits of information here and there and helpfully compiles that information in a much more mentally digestible & readable format, that permits a focus on the details I otherwise simply cannot achieve. These guides are important and vital to people already under enormous emotional stress. No doubt we members are indebted to you, and other SS guide preparers, for the above and beyond work you do and share so willingly. I am comforted knowing these guides are just a click away.
Again, thank you.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

I won't give you A's email. Sorry
Feb 15, 2019
HONESTLY what this place needed lol. I thought about writing what you said earlier but I never did
Also, I'm gonna try again to get this stickied and put in the resource section
@Serge
@Hasssssuùuu
@SinisterKid
@Marquis
@Meretlein
Please. Someone add this to the resource section. Its valuable as hell to do so

Last edited:
Reactions: Meant2Die
J

jgm63

Master
Oct 28, 2019
NOTE : When you first start your "meto testing", you may wish to start with only 5mg for extra safety ( in case of EPS symptoms).
If that goes smoothly, then you can later test with 10mg, and so on, as described above.

J

jgm63

Master
Oct 28, 2019
The Diphenhydramine for treating EPS symptoms may be available as Benadryl, or Nytol, or simply as Diphenhydramine, or perhaps as some other product, depending on country.
You need to ensure the product you buy is Diphenhydramine based.
For example, some Benadryl products (eg in the UK) do not contain Diphenhydramine, so those are not suitable.

A

Atticus

Sep 2, 2019
I have question:
I would like a smoke some weed before I take in the N. Will the weed have any effect on the Effect of N?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)