Help N from A, problem with payment, please help

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Can I be excused for the rest of my life?
Has anyone experienced something similar? So I recently placed an order with A, made the payment via WU, contacted A with all the necessary details and everything seemed fine. Then A emailed to say there was a problem and that there must have been an error with where I chose to send the money(ie the correct state), I knew I did not make any errors, triple checked everything when I was making the payment, but went back into WU anyway to confirm there was no mistake and they checked for me and everything was fine, all details correct and they said there was no reason why the person I was sending to should not be able to collect the money. I’m super stressed about this, I’m so desperate to get hold of N:( I am broke and sold all of my most expensive items to be able to pay for this
And before someone asks, yes this is the real A I’m dealing with, at least I’m 99.99999% sure as was confirmed by multiple members here

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

-
Has anyone experienced something similar? So I recently placed an order with A, made the payment via WU, contacted A with all the necessary details and everything seemed fine. Then A emailed to say there was a problem and that there must have been an error with where I chose to send the money(ie the correct state), I knew I did not make any errors, triple checked everything when I was making the payment, but went back into WU anyway to confirm there was no mistake and they checked for me and everything was fine, all details correct and they said there was no reason why the person I was sending to should not be able to collect the money. I’m super stressed about this, I’m so desperate to get hold of N:( I am broke and sold all of my most expensive items to be able to pay for this
And before someone asks, yes this is the real A I’m dealing with, at least I’m 99.99999% sure as was confirmed by multiple members here
I don't want to speculate too much, but has A gone from ghosting people and sending unsealed bottles, to being an outright scammer?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

I don't want to speculate too much, but has A gone from ghosting people and sending unsealed bottles, to being an outright scammer?
Before A told me about this issue today I was getting a good impression from them, everything seemed legit and professional, just from the tone of the emails and getting back to me relatively quickly etc. but I guess who’s to know really:/ Thankfully WU have said I can get my refund if I don’t solve the issue, but I really hope this works out... :(

DFFP

DFFP

Has A become a crook?
Before A told me about this issue today I was getting a good impression from them, everything seemed legit and professional, just from the tone of the emails and getting back to me relatively quickly etc. but I guess who’s to know really:/ Thankfully WU have said I can get my refund if I don’t solve the issue, but I really hope this works out... :(
what will you do? do you think he wants to kidnap you?

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
The closest I remember of trouble with WU towards A was this story, which does not look exactly like yours

Ppl who order with A should always, as a starter, announce themselves as a member of Exit Int during the initial email, even if a lie, so the seller gets the pressure to risk his reputation. That increases the odds of delivery.

If I read the latest reports, the recent evolution of A does not appear the best, when he claims to not receive Bitcoin although it can be proven and the proofs are provided.
Also changing shipper is not a welcomed turn imho, facing customs, even though the declared value should pass under scrutiny

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

-
If he hasn't taken the money from WU and OP can get it back, where is the scam?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Ok A emailed me back asking me to send a picture of my receipt so he can ‘see what the problem is’, which I suggested in my previous email, is there any reason why this would not be a wise idea?

DFFP

DFFP

It may not be a scam for the OP, but it could be an attempted scam. Aparement A is not very reliable according to the last testimonies .... it is worrying because I do not know of any other reliable source ....

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Only reason it would be a bad idea lies about the fact that once he claims the money with the MTCN number, you’ll get no refund from WU
this behaviour has happened before and is not unusual if you read the above thread.

DFFP

DFFP

Apparently it works like this .... When the money sent him, he says he did not receive it and asks for proof ...
then A is definitely a swindler?

Last edited:
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Only reason it would be a bad idea lies about the fact that once he claims the money with the MTCN number, you’ll get no refund from WU
this behaviour has happened before and is not unusual if you read the above thread.
Like I had already given him the MTCN number so he could have just easily claimed it already? But WU had even told me no one had even attempted to claim the money yet

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
He just needs the MTCN and that you matched a name and town / area (to eliminate the double names) to claim funds. Stick to WU‘s version to figure it out

K

kqlysrsly

-
Like I had already given him the MTCN number so he could have just easily claimed it already? But WU had even told me no one had even attempted to claim the money yet
Maybe an interception by LE?
Is it a long shot?

DFFP

DFFP

Well the lady I spoke to at WU rang up I guess what must be the WU head office to see if there had been any reported issues with the transfer and she said everything was fine
Do you have any news from A?
What are you doing?

C

checkouttime

Angelic
I hope it goes ok for you, i'm a bit skeptical about using WU, did they not question you about the amount?

I thought things were going well with A at the moment!

I take it your 100% sure it was the correct email? With his old one, a scammer had changed 1letter only in the email address, could be easy to miss it, thats why i ask!!!

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

I hope it goes ok for you, i'm a bit skeptical about using WU, did they not question you about the amount?

I thought things were going well with A at the moment!

I take it your 100% sure it was the correct email? With his old one, a scammer had changed 1letter only in the email address, could be easy to miss it, thats why i ask!!!
No they didn’t question me, who knows maybe they were suspicious but I guess there’s not a lot they could say/do
And I’ve checked with many people on this site that the address I have is correct, and triple checked the spelling!:)

C

checkouttime

Angelic
I thought it was hard to send certain amounts through WU. Its a hell of alot easier to do than bitcoin, for me anyway!!! I have ordered illegal items before using it
lol

alot of scammers use it though aswell!

interested to know how things go though, hope you get it :)

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

I thought it was hard to send certain amounts through WU. Its a hell of alot easier to do than bitcoin, for me anyway!!! I have ordered illegal items before using it
lol

alot of scammers use it though aswell!

interested to know how things go though, hope you get it :)
They did mention in WU that some states/locations have limits on how much you can send, but surely A would have mentioned/known that if the amount I was sending went over the limit ?

C

checkouttime

Angelic
They did mention in WU that some states/locations have limits on how much you can send, but surely A would have mentioned/known that if the amount I was sending went over the limit ?
yeah he must do, i think the limit some places is £500.

can i ask did you ask for dolethal, or are you not too bothered as long as it is N!!!!( i know i wouldn't be!) Although i'm unsure if he is still selling dolethal anyway?

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

yeah he must do, i think the limit some places is £500.

can i ask did you ask for dolethal, or are you not too bothered as long as it is N!!!!( i know i wouldn't be!) Although i'm unsure if he is still selling dolethal anyway?
I dunno I only asked for N, at this rate I’ll take what I can get lol

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Ok update!
And good news(hopefully not too good to be true!)
A got back to me finally, said he still can’t get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he’d sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn’t claim the money

not4us

not4us

Wise
Ok update!
A got back to me finally, said he still can’t get the money but told me to get the refund and pay via *M* but that he has already sent the package anyway
He had said initially that he’d sent the package but I assumed he would have canceled it when he said he couldn’t claim the money
*A creates a new thread on DD (drug dealers) forum "What happened to @xLosthopex?", afraid of being scammed, asking C and other alphabet letters what he should do now.*

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Ok update!
I would wait to send the money until the package is in hand.