My Goodbye Note to SS - SN

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
R

realjunes

Wise
Oct 1, 2019
How does her name, AnxiouslyDepressed, get struck through with a line? Did we hear anything from her before
her name was struck out? DId she strike it, or a mod?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Angelic
Sep 10, 2019
How does her name, AnxiouslyDepressed, get struck through with a line? Did we hear anything from her before
her name was struck out? DId she strike it, or a mod?
His name. Its because it’s a goodbye thread.

Reactions: realjunes
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Angelic
Sep 10, 2019
He said he was going to disable his account himself.
Ah ok. My bad. I wasn’t sure if that would have happened first- or if the goodbye triggered it.

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
safe travels and a smooth exit , you can rest now
safe travels and a smooth exit , you can rest now

BrokenAngel8

BrokenAngel8

I'm so lonely, broken angel
Nov 7, 2019
Southeast Asia
This makes me emotional, but that's just the nature of goodbye threads. Coming after seeing his name with a long stripe line. I believe he has travelled smoothly. Hoping he finally at ease.

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is [email protected]£ked
Nov 20, 2019
UK
This thread has really touched me. I only got chatting with him yesterday in the afternoon.
sounds like everything went smoothly... May he be at peace now. X

• Love
Reactions: LMLN
kkatt

kkatt

Let's jump!! 146BPM
Nov 12, 2018
Hiding under the stairs
As it's been almost a week since this goodbye post,I assum AnxiouslyDepressed found their peace.
Does anyone have a confirmation or any other news?

Reactions: Time
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

-
Nov 11, 2019
Newcastle, UK
As it's been almost a week since this goodbye post,I assum AnxiouslyDepressed found their peace.
Does anyone have a confirmation or any other news?
I spoke with him just before he went and got his details to follow it up. I’ve been looking but cannot find anything news wise, so I’m assuming he has been successful and it’s just not noted anywhere.