My Goodbye Note to SS - SN

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
Glasgow, UK
Sorry I’ve not been able to reply to everyone - overwhelmed by the support I can’t thank you enough.

As it’s now 11:30PM, one hour away from SN, I’ve taken:

• 1000mg paracetamol
  • 1mg xanax
  • 4mg diazepam
  • 120mg propanolol
I’ll keep updating as time goes on. Thanks again folks.

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is [email protected]£ked
Nov 20, 2019
UK
I’ve taken all my usual junk meds that I have to take at night, if It knocks me out (benzos/morphine) I really hope it all goes well and you suffer nothing. If there is an afterlife I hope it’s everything you want it to be. I will hopefully be awake but ai have only had about 6 hours in 3 days...
I want to be here so will fight the sleep but if I don’t talk to you in your final moments I just wanted you to know I care and I wish you a safe journey :happy::heart:

A

Ark

Wise
Oct 18, 2019
I hope you find the peace you deserve. And I hope the transition is peaceful. You are in my thoughts and know that you have support from many, no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
Glasgow, UK
I’ve taken all my usual junk meds that I have to take at night, if It knocks me out (benzos/morphine) I really hope it all goes well and you suffer nothing. If there is an afterlife I hope it’s everything you want it to be. I will hopefully be awake but ai have only had about 6 hours in 3 days...
I want to be here so will fight the sleep but if I don’t talk to you in your final moments I just wanted you to know I care and I wish you a safe journey :happy::heart:
No pressure. Thank you so much. You get your well deserved rest, I’ll be fine.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
Glasgow, UK
11:45pm - 30mg of metoclopramide.

Feeling calm which is a MASSIVE surprise. Don’t feel too sedated or “out of it” on the benzos either, although time will tell.

50ml of water is measured out in a glass and I will only add the SN right before stirring and drinking.

I will be using a funnel to bypass my tongue and hopefully the gag reflex.

Will update once I’ve taken my antacid and let you all know how I am feeling, then I need to bookmark the self-ban page.

AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
Glasgow, UK
Just before midnight here in the UK so:

12:00am - 20ml of milk of magnesia (antacid)
texture is funny but the taste was quite nice, minty.

Still feeling good. All feelings of guilt are gone. Never thought I would say this, but feeling very content.

30 minutes to go until SN. I love you all.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Wise
May 26, 2019
Peaceful travels. May things go off without a hitch. Wish I could have my time, soon.

Sounds like a good plan. Wish I knew you better. I'm just too introverted.

• Love
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Nov 8, 2019
Glasgow, UK
12:40am / 20g of SN in 50 ml water of water.

Gagged somewhat and a salett taste in the back of my throat. No SI panic or regret in sight.

I will not clutch my notes and the photo of my unborn.

a thank you soo so much. I will miss you all.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Wise
May 26, 2019
12:40am / 20g of SN in 50 ml water of water.

Gagged somewhat and a salett taste in the back of my throat. No SI panic or regret in sight.

I will not clutch my notes and the photo of my unborn.

a thank you soo so much. I will miss you all.
Save travels on the bus, my friend

• Love