My first post

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Wise
May 18, 2020
Hello everybody, I just joined today. I've wanted to make an account here for a long time, but was scared to. Anyway, I'm grateful for this site. Everybody here seems really nice and I'm glad I signed up.

I guess I just want a place to feel REALLY understood. A place where everyone knows the pain I'm in, even if some of our situations are different.

I've had a rough time since the beginning-literally. I've had some issues since the day I was born in some shape or form. I'm not comfortable with going into specifics yet...just wanted to give a tad bit of background.

I hope I can meet some cool people here. You'll be seeing more of me aaaahahaha

ssaaahmo

ssaaahmo

Wise
May 18, 2020
@ssaaahmo , @me.backPack.unzip() , welcome kiddos.

(wasn't said in condescending way, I'm tired and I felt some vibrance from you:)
Don't worry, I didn't get that vibe from you. I guess compared to some members who have been here for a long time, I'm a little kid

• Hug
Reactions: Quarky00
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Hi Saaahmo! Welcome to the SS family. I've been here for a little over and year and will be leaving soon, but this is a great and diverse community of people who are supportive and honest. I too have seen the have been cursed since birth........ I hope that you find community here and feel right at home. :)

autumnal

autumnal

Illuminated
Feb 5, 2020
Australia
Hello everybody, I just joined today. I've wanted to make an account here for a long time, but was scared to. Anyway, I'm grateful for this site. Everybody here seems really nice and I'm glad I signed up.

I guess I just want a place to feel REALLY understood. A place where everyone knows the pain I'm in, even if some of our situations are different.

I've had a rough time since the beginning-literally. I've had some issues since the day I was born in some shape or form. I'm not comfortable with going into specifics yet...just wanted to give a tad bit of background.

I hope I can meet some cool people here. You'll be seeing more of me aaaahahaha
Welcome to the forum. It's a truly unique place.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
New York
Welcome to the fam, my loves, @ssaaahmo and @me.backPack.unzip() !
I look forward to seeing the both of u around!! :heart: