[Resource] Music MegaThread

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

enjolras

enjolras

Saw the angel shine through the jellyfish
Feb 13, 2020
@K-O @BlackPoppet we had the same youth ! My own sin was a short-haired black singer, forgot her name :/ (only remember a clip with a bouquet of flowers exchanged)

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Mouchette
Jan 19, 2020
A few years ago, I was given a coloring book full of swear words. It has taken me years to push myself to use it because I have been dealing with a lot and couldn't find the energy. This is one song I like to listen to when coloring. I can color now that I know relief will be on the horizon.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Bleu Nuit
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
A few years ago, I was given a coloring book full of swear words. It has taken me years to push myself to use it because I have been dealing with a lot and couldn't find the energy. This is one song I like to listen to when coloring. I can color now that I know relief will be on the horizon.
GET IN THERE MF!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrbombastic Offtopic 17