[Resource] Megathread N from C + Alternative N Sources

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Stroopwafel1

Stroopwafel1

Jan 14, 2020
This option sounds kinda promising I guess. I'm a bit hesitant to order from A after all that has happened, so I'm looking into other options now. Definitely gonna follow this one for a while.
I also know internet is a place with a lot of scamming, so even though it sounds promising, in want to be careful.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Any updates on the lab reports?

A

ATG

Jun 2, 2019
I created a thread about this, ordered from A two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything since. I understand he doesn’t provide tracking numbers, but I didn’t even receive an email stating my order has been shipped in which is discloses in the emails upon ordering. Really stressed out about this.

B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
I created a thread about this, ordered from A two weeks ago and haven’t heard anything since. I understand he doesn’t provide tracking numbers, but I didn’t even receive an email stating my order has been shipped in which is discloses in the emails upon ordering. Really stressed out about this.
I just pm you

Reactions: chris8000
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I'd also like to know so I'm gonna bumb :-)

Reactions: smole
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Does anyone know if the Coronavirus is going to result in stricter customs with packages coming from China? I hope it is still safe to order from C.
Mhhh you could them a message and ask them...

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well sending N from China is actually something worth respect. I heard the punishment is very harsh in China for that. Like this person is risking his own life helping the others. Or that does not apply to barbiturates?

F

fekr304595302

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone can update on their C shipping ?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Well sending N from China is actually something worth respect. I heard the punishment is very harsh in China for that. Like this person is risking his own life helping the others. Or that does not apply to barbiturates?
It's not to "help" others it's selling drugs. If he did it to help others then he would sell it for 50$, not 700.

W

Wrennie

Dec 19, 2019
So, if I were to successfully order N from C, would the package be delivered directly to my house, or would I have to pick it up at the Post Office?

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Whether it comes directly to your house or for pickup is going to depend greatly on the method used for shipment and the companies agreement with the receivers shipping company. It could come in through regular mail or via a courier, again depending on your location. It should also vary if the shipper is using good op sec.

B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
People just do your own research and put in the work yourself. Questions like this about sending at delivery always end up in spilling to much info. Also the awnser is depending on your situation how you life and where you life.

J

jgm63

Illuminated
Oct 28, 2019
People just do your own research and put in the work yourself. Questions like this about sending at delivery always end up in spilling to much info. Also the awnser is depending on your situation how you life and where you life.
As a general principle, there's a lot of truth in what @Berlin76 states....

If we come up with "one perfect method", and fully document it in "one perfect thread", then that will become a target and just get shut down.
Variety, scattering of information, and therefore doing your own research, are essential components....

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
As well, there is a point where it goes from providing information to assistance. I personally believe that giving assistance lowers the barrier to committing suicide, sometimes making it too easy. The barrier is good so the individual has to put concerted effort into committing suicide. The effort proves the individuals desire to commit suicide, they it isn't a whim. I'm sure some, or many, will disagree.

B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
I disagree with the bolded section. Providing info is just providing info. It is up to the person who receives the info to decide what they do with it. I think you are mistaking encouraging with providing info knowing someone's intentions is to ctb.
Thats true info can be just flat-out info. But with people who are weak of mind the thin line is crossed easily that's why it also can been seen as a form of encouraging.

Questions like : am i doing this right with meto, what should i do this or that.

That's something i see all the time here.
And then awnsers come and that is the part of the conversation in post that is encouraging.

chris8000

chris8000

Wise
Dec 10, 2019
Providing information is helping people to some extent, even if you say it is just for educational purposes, but it is not encouraging them. Encouraging them means convincing them it is a good idea and they should do it, that is obviously unethical and people do not do it here generally.

However, providing information here is a very different kind of help to that certain organisations in Europe offer. This is why sanctioned suicide is best viewed as an information platform, where it is up to the individual to decide what to do with that information. Yes as @Berlin76 says, please do your own research thoroughly before asking questions.

@Berlin76, is right about the other point. That the forum does allow particular ways of thinking to be reinforced and the discussions can lead to people dying quicker and make the chances of their attempt being successful higher.

Last edited:
B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
Providing information is helping people to some extent, even if you say it is just for educational purposes, but it is not encouraging them. Encouraging them means convincing them it is a good idea and they should do it, that is obviously unethical and people do not do it here generally.

However, providing information here is a very different kind of help to that certain organisations in Europe offer. This is why sanctioned suicide is best viewed as an information platform, where it is up to the individual to decide what to do with that information. Yes as @Berlin76 says, please do your own research thoroughly before asking questions.

@Berlin76, is right about the other point. That the forum does allow particular ways of thinking to be reinforced and the discussions can lead to people dying quicker and make the chances of their attempt being successful higher.
. You're correct on everything.
But the thing nobody acknowledged is that most people here are in a vulnerable state. And the slightest input of info guiding them towards suicide via substance or method is dangerous. Because the people asking for the right answer of info or method can feel convert in those answers.

Like in the state of mind: we are in this together as a small community on this site, thanks friends i finally have it

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I just got the test results. I don't know if I can / should share this here.. If so, I'll be happy to do it and otherwise I'm here via PN.
If you can PM me the results, I would appreciate that.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020
Can you please share if it is legitimate on here.

T

terry_a_davis

Veteran
Dec 28, 2019
I just got the test results. I don't know if I can / should share this here.. If so, I'll be happy to do it and otherwise I'm here via PN.
Why won't you share the results on here? You're not naming the source, it's only a number.

Last edited:
Reactions: WEASEL1234
B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
Because it's incriminating to say you ordered and recieved it, get it?

B

Berlin76

Arcanist
Aug 18, 2019
He has already said as much by saying he's got it and tested it.
I said this for everyone here.
Dont think your safe because this site is a open source everybody can see everything. And tracking ip is easy even with vpn.

T

terry_a_davis

Veteran
Dec 28, 2019
I said this for everyone here.
Dont think your safe because this site is a open source everybody can see everything. And tracking ip is easy even with vpn.
You've lost me tbh. I simply asked why he didnt want to reveal the result? You replied "Because it's incriminating to say you ordered and recieved it, get it?", but obviously he has already said he's received it as he informed us he's got it and is testing it. Giving us purity information doesn't incriminate him further, he has already said he has it.

Reactions: JSauter