Megathread getting n from a

DarkStar1

Apr 2, 2019
Has anyone had (or is aware of someone that has had) their N seized by customs? Similarly, has anyone (or is aware of someone) that has had legal issues from importing N? I'm concerned about customs and the possible legal consequences of getting caught importing N.

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
A got my transfer today and I'm hoping that my package ships this weekend. Very anxious about picking it up from the post office.

Has anyone had (or is aware of someone that has had) their N seized by customs? Similarly, has anyone (or is aware of someone) that has had legal issues from importing N? I'm concerned about customs and the possible legal consequences of getting caught importing N.
Same, but it is a chance I am willing to take. If you have a psychiatric history though, are they really going to throw you in jail for this? I feel like there would be a way to get out of some of the legal repercussions.
How do you guys think that A feels about all of this? Does he feel sad? Understanding? What would have even enabled him to start doing this in the first place?

Last edited:

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Money. I imagine doing this has him living pretty comfortably. It's a lot of money, even more so when exchanged to local currency/pesos.
No I agree that that is definitely the motivation, but how do you think he started shipping this to suicidal people in the first place?

Reactions: Allpainnogain

intheweeds

Veteran
Mar 20, 2019
USA
No I agree that that is definitely the motivation, but how do you think he started shipping this to suicidal people in the first place?
Most likely saw people visiting Mexico to buy it and saw a opportunity and decided to sell it.

I’m more curious as to what kind of agreement Exit has with him, if any at all since they essentially drive most of his business with the PPEH

Honigwaffel

Veteran
Apr 9, 2019
Yes, my first package was seized by customs. Did not result in any legal issues even though I opened the package right infront of an officer. They just kept it for one week and destroyed it after that period. That depends a little bit on the country you are from (I'm from germany).

Very anxious about picking it up from the post office.

Same, but it is a chance I am willing to take. If you have a psychiatric history though, are they really going to throw you in jail for this? I feel like there would be a way to get out of some of the legal repercussions.
You don't have to be nervous about picking it up. It is just a normal package, doesn't look shady or anything. Be confident about it :)

Reactions: OnlyMercy

Zekajlo

Veteran
Apr 16, 2019
No. They are much smaller then I expected. I asked A if I needed a third bottle (I am 100kg).
He sent me 3. I am thinking of mixing it with blueberry juice. I dont know why, I think orange or peach would do the job. I am just gonna plug my nose. I am going with antiemetic regimen he recommends in first e-mail. Powder is obviously better option, but you can not be sure about purity even if you get it.

fisil

Wise
Mar 9, 2019
Not sure if that's a good idea. The stuff hits fast. There's a very real possibility that the amount you chug will knock you out before you have time to mix the rest.
For this reason i prepare everything all i have to do then is put the liquid in another bottle/glass this should be enough time. If i chug i really need to drink at least half of the liquid for peacefull death

Vidar33

May 14, 2019
It took about 2 weeks for the package to reach my country in east Europe. Then it took about 4-5 days for the package to be processed by customs and my postal service.
Question, if I may: did you obtain the tracking number right from the beginning, or did you ask for it later? I am not sure if I am allowed to ask this, so please feel free to ignore, if you do or cannot reply. I am in Eastern Europe as well.

Zekajlo

Veteran
Apr 16, 2019
About 15 days after he sent the package I got worried and asked him for tracking number. By that time package was already in my country. Tracking was very specific and described when package was at the customs and when it was processed. When your local post office takes over the package you will not be able to track it anymore.

Reactions: Vidar33

rata1

May 8, 2019
Europe
are there any points that i have to consider ordering n from a, does he need any kee words or such things, things that i shouldnt say. there are rumors that one shouldnt say that he or she has depressions....

AE496

May 7, 2019
Hi all. I just emailed A and he replied within hours with very thorough information. He says he ships a 100ml bottle of N within 15-30+ days, depending on location.

(I also contacted Joey, who I later found is reported as a scammer, so avoid him)

I really wonder how reliable this whole thing is. Even if I get the package without trouble, how do I know the stuff is right? The purity test procedure seems very complicated for the average person to accomplish.

Last edited:

jayfox

Veteran
Apr 19, 2019
Hi all. I just emailed A and he replied within hours with very thorough information. He says he ships a 100ml bottle of N within 15-30+ days, depending on location.

I also contacted Joey, who is recommended by the PPH. He also answered within hours. He claims to sell the original powder used by Dignitas in Switzerland. He says package is delivered within 3 business days via FedEx.

I really wonder how reliable this whole thing is. Even if I get the package without trouble, how do I know the stuff is right? The purity test procedure seems very complicated for the average person to accomplish.
Sorry I'm a little outdated where does Joey ship from?

Reactions: Zekajlo

Only Me Here

No Outsider Can Feel What Lives Inside Us
Apr 30, 2019
Canada

I also contacted Joey, who is recommended by the PPH. He also answered within hours. He claims to sell the original powder used by Dignitas in Switzerland. He says package is delivered within 3 business days via FedEx.

Never heard anyone here mention joey or access to N powder, i was under the impression A is the only seller...

AE496

May 7, 2019
Never heard anyone here mention joey or access to N powder, i was under the impression A is the only seller...
Ok, yes. You are correct. Joey is actually listed on the PPH as a scammer. That leaves only A.
AE496
Where did you find Joey's E-mail?
Joey is actually listed on the 2019 PPH as a scammer. So forget
Sorry I'm a little outdated where does Joey ship from?

Reactions: Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 30, 2019
Canada
Ok, yes. You are correct. Joey is actually listed on the PPH as a scammer. That leaves only A.

Sounds like Joey needs an ass whooping for preying on people in trouble.

intr0naut

Veteran
May 26, 2018

Joey is a SCAM!!! It is listed in the scam chapter of PPeH. Please beware! It's a "supplier" recommended by Peaceful Pill Directory which is a scam! Stay away!

AE496

May 7, 2019
Sounds like Joey needs an ass whooping for preying on people in trouble.
Yes. Avoid Joey. I just edited my original post to avoid misinformation.
I exchanged a few emails with A. He seems very candid. However, I really wonder how reliable this whole thing is. Even if I get the package from A without trouble, how do I know the stuff is right? The purity test procedure seems very complicated for the average person to accomplish. Any comments anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 30, 2019
Canada
Yes. Avoid Joey. I just edited my original post to avoid misinformation.
I exchanged a few emails with A. He seems very candid. However, I really wonder how reliable this whole thing is. Even if I get the package from A without trouble, how do I know the stuff is right? The purity test procedure seems very complicated for the average person to accomplish. Any comments anyone?
I know what you mean i intially thought the same but if you read through threads everyone here has a lot of faith in him and his product, so i am going to hope for the best.

Reactions: Vidar33

AE496

May 7, 2019
I know what you mean i intially thought the same but if you read through threads everyone here has a lot of faith in him and his product, so i am going to hope for the best.
I guess most of A´s satisfied customers who have had good results are no longer around to post a five-star review. However, perhaps there are some people here who ordered from A to help a partner and have witnessed the effectiveness of A´s product.

My bottom line is I will not take the stuff unless I find a way to ensure it will work.

IronTusk

Wise
Apr 10, 2019
I guess most of A´s satisfied customers who have had good results are no longer around to post a five-star review. However, perhaps there are some people here who ordered from A to help a partner and have witnessed the effectiveness of A´s product.

My bottom line is I will not take the stuff unless I find a way to ensure it will work.
It has 6g of pentobarbital in each bottle. How will it not work.

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
Several people have sampled A’s N, and it is legit.
Also, with the amount of people on this site that have purchased it and for sure some of them have used it, we would hear if it didn’t work.

Only Me Here

Apr 30, 2019
Canada

the satisfied customers said they took it and they never returned. Also there are some here who use it for recreation (dont ask me why) and say it knocks them out. That makes sense considering it used to be a sleep med back in the day.

Reactions: AE496

Vidar33

May 14, 2019
He shipped mine, but i still not received my tracking number he told me thursday he has the numbers. He is not answering my email. I am a bit concerned.
Did you get your order by now, if I may ask so?
Europe as a whole is easy only poland is hard to get it.
I thought that in the most recent info, A claimed in Europe, only Belgium was a difficult country. Did not mention anything about Poland.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Feedback 0
W Sanctioned Suicide 1
TheGoodGuy Offtopic 18