Megathread getting n from a

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
I

I’vehadenough

Master
Sep 16, 2018
Yea I came onto the scene around the end of July... literally weeks after people still verified shipments.

Kicking myself for not deciding on CTB LITERALLY DAYS EARLIER. :ohhhh:

A is not usually a scammer. Are you sure your package wasn’t confiscated?
How would I know if it was or wasn't? It's easy to scam someone by saying it got confiscated?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
How would I know if it was or wasn't? It's easy to scam someone by saying it got confiscated?
I suppose so, but he’s not known to scam. If I understand correctly, he’s been reputable for quite some time until the police stuff started happening. If you ordered recently, perhaps it was just bad timing. I’m not sure on the procedure for things being confiscated at customs, so I don’t know who, if anyone, gets notified.

I

I’vehadenough

Master
Sep 16, 2018
I suppose so, but he’s not known to scam. If I understand correctly, he’s been reputable for quite some time until the police stuff started happening. If you ordered recently, perhaps it was just bad timing. I’m not sure on the procedure for things being confiscated at customs, so I don’t know who, if anyone, gets notified.
It's hard to know if he is reputable though. People on here could be lying

R

RCelestinaL23

May 25, 2019
Has anyone been asked by A for their phone number after placing an order? I have checked the email address a million times and it’s definitely the correct one as given in the PPeH. I placed an order and everything was set. However he has emailed me today asking for my phone number which seems odd, just wondering if anyone else has been asked this by him.
Just updating this: He replied today saying he needs it in the event that on delivery day no one is home, he can inform me.

I was under the impression that once he sends the package, that’s it on his end, he doesn’t follow it through.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Just updating this: He replied today saying he needs it in the event that on delivery day no one is home, he can inform me.

I was under the impression that once he sends the package, that’s it on his end, he doesn’t follow it through.
So frustrating; he hasn’t replied to me. Still don’t know what to think about the phone numbers.

R

RCelestinaL23

May 25, 2019
So frustrating; he hasn’t replied to me. Still don’t know what to think about the phone numbers.
Are you using protonmail? He doesn’t reply unless you use it. He took a long time to reply to me, and I think he doesn’t reply on weekends also. He advised it should take about 2 weeks if all goes well. I hope it does. Fingers crossed.

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Are you using protonmail? He doesn’t reply unless you use it. He took a long time to reply to me, and I think he doesn’t reply on weekends also. He advised it should take about 2 weeks if all goes well. I hope it does. Fingers crossed.
Yes. :( maybe he’s backlogged?

Reactions: RCelestinaL23
R

RCelestinaL23

May 25, 2019
Yes. :( maybe he’s backlogged?
Honestly I’d say he is! Also, he’s only sending a limited amount of packages a week, so I’m sure he’s mainly responding to the existing customers, then talking to the new customers when he’s up to date (if that makes sense?). I’m sure he gets tons of emails, even now after his hiatus. He did say he was paused until August, but that doesn’t mean people weren’t still emailing him! Maybe you could send another one if you don’t hear back in a few days?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Honestly I’d say he is! Also, he’s only sending a limited amount of packages a week, so I’m sure he’s mainly responding to the existing customers, then talking to the new customers when he’s up to date (if that makes sense?). I’m sure he gets tons of emails, even now after his hiatus. He did say he was paused until August, but that doesn’t mean people weren’t still emailing him! Maybe you could send another one if you don’t hear back in a few days?
I’ve got a back up plan, but am gonna be on him like white on rice until I am forced to use it. :hihi:

F

Final_frontier

Feb 23, 2019
Does A ship to India? What's the total cost of two bottles?

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Jul 17, 2018
as i know like ~560 EUROS. as far as I know, A is no longer available. Am I wrong? could someone order this month N from him?
I got an email from him yesterday saying that he's only doing small batches just to stay under the radar. I'm going to try to make order.

W

wendydong1

PM me if you are looking for a partner
Jul 31, 2019
I got an email from him yesterday saying that he's only doing small batches just to stay under the radar. I'm going to try to make order.
Really? When did you email him in the beginning? What did you say in the email?

I emailed him like couple weeks ago, and just said I wanted N. And I am located in US. Asked for payment methods. No replies

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Jul 17, 2018
Where do i get the contact on A? do i need to buy PPH book to get it? damn this is more complicated than buying heroin
You don't have to buy the ppeh book. You can download it for free.
Really? When did you email him in the beginning? What did you say in the email?

I emailed him like couple weeks ago, and just said I wanted N. And I am located in US. Asked for payment methods. No replies
I'm very shocked that he replied quickly, he did sound stressed. I just kept it short and sweet. I told him I was interested in "n" and how can I make payment and thanked him for his work.

Last edited:
W

wendydong1

PM me if you are looking for a partner
Jul 31, 2019
You don't have to buy the ppeh book. You can download it for free.

I'm very shocked that he replied quickly, he did sound stressed. I just kept it short and sweet. I told him I was interested in "n" and how can I make payment and thanked him for his work.
how quickly did he reply to you?

Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
This sounds suspicious af. Mariachi music in the background: " Hola, this is A your N is here and you're not. Come home soon, Por favor"
Yea, it sucks to say, but I wouldn’t be worried about him scamming at this point, but him being compromised.

P.s. this one time I forgot I didn’t pay a ticket, and apparently warrant round-up is a thing? I came home from college and there was a clip art love note on my door with police arresting someone saying “sorry we missed you!”

Hahahaha. Christ. Fine. I’ll pay it, dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

May 14, 2018
I came home from college and there was a clip art love note on my door with police arresting someone saying “sorry we missed you!”

Hahahaha. Christ. Fine. I’ll pay it, dicks.
Good grief

Reason 478 why I don't have a blue line sticker on my car.

I wonder if Clippy popped up when they were typing it and said "it looks like your trying to make somebody's shitty life worse."

T

Throwaway8675309

I've got one question. What's the point?
Apr 29, 2019
Earth
If anyone could keep me updated as well that would be great. If not that's fine too. But it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)

• Barelyhuman
  • Mud.
  • NgaiOiTai
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marquis Suicide Discussion 19
Rocksandsand Suicide Discussion 5
R Suicide Discussion 2