Megathread getting n from a

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Bottom line

A is fine his contact also nothing happened.
Because LifeIsNotFun was the same person as Ortez. Just to fuck things up here

Last edited:
Reactions: Asacschrader33
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lifeerror was also one of the first to call BS and got annihilated for it...

“oh you don’t believe this person they are sooooo honest i know them so well, i personally vouch for someone on the internet ive known for a few weeks, how dare you!”
Part of the psychopath method is working behind the scenes to get decent people to defend them
Bottom line

Because LifeIsNotFun was the same person as Ortez. Just to fuck things up herr
And you'd be crazy to think he doesn't still have a bunch more accounts than that, already working on more chaos.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
is that supposed to reference me? because that's not what I said at all.
He was talking to me
Part of the psychopath method is working behind the scenes to get decent people to defend them

And you'd be crazy to think he doesn't still have a bunch more accounts than that, already working on more chaos.

yeah that is something that is true probably just a other new account.
And asking question here with a name almost the same something like, lifesucks or lifeisshit something like that

Last edited:
W

whereisfreedom

Veteran
Feb 3, 2019
Bottom line

Because LifeIsNotFun was the same person as Ortez. Just to fuck things up here
Wait. I am skeptical about LifeIsNotFun and Ortez too. But many here wanted proofs from them and now you saying without real proofs that these two people were one person.
Without proofs it is everything indicators but not proofs.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Wait. I am skeptical about LifeIsNotFun and Ortez too. But many here wanted proofs from them and now you saying without real proofs that these two people were one person.
Without proofs it is everything indicators but not proofs.
it happens more than you think dubble profiles.

Reactions: inconsequential
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
He was talking to me

yeah that is something that is true probably just a other new account.
And asking question here with a name almost the same something like, lifesucks or lifeisshit something like that
I wouldn't focus too much on obvious clues like names and join-dates. Too easy to be coincidences. I suspect LifeNotFun may not be their first time screwing around here. Probably did not come just because of recent media coverage, probably been fucking with suicidal people longer than that.
Just my guess.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Illuminated
Jun 1, 2019
The River Styx
LifeIsNotFun’s last several postings, all after the first “hospitalization” due to N seizure, were all of the same bizarre tone.

Essentially, they were typing as if they were acting. The additional, “Ugh!”, at the end of something serious. The telling people to take their N, essentially. Telling other people how jealous they are that they still have their N. While in a psych ward...?

Just sounds like a psycho trying to cause a second Jonestown, or a really bored & psychopathic cop.

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
LifeIsNotFun’s last several postings, all after the first “hospitalization” due to N seizure, were all of the same bizarre tone.

Essentially, they were typing as if they were acting. The additional, “Ugh!”, at the end of something serious. The telling people to take their N, essentially. Telling other people how jealous they are that they still have their N. While in a psych ward...?

Just sounds like a psycho trying to cause a second Jonestown, or a really bored & psychopathic cop.
Their posts were all like that. They sent me weird messages. Like I said, they were actually encouraging me to take my N. Lots of "I'm so excited!" etc.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
This may be but only admins could say it because they could see more.
Admins can't see duplicate if he is smart enough to use separate networks/devices for separate accounts.

S

saomao

Veteran
Jun 12, 2019
i if he had 2 accounts he could log in with the Ortez to couse panic, i dont know but i trust the guy lifeisnotfun, maybe he got fooled by the police but i dont believe he was lying about he got arrest

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
Admins can't see duplicate if he is smart enough to use separate networks/devices for separate accounts.
just a other email and register is enough to get on 2 account here with different names

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

My guess is a shrink. They think they're so fucking sneaky and smart, but they never fool me IRL. Shrinks fucking HAAAATE suicidal people. This would be heaven to a shrink, maybe even a whole psych department in a hospital, all in on it.
Would not surprise me one bit after the behavior I've witnessed among psychologists and psychiatrists. They've been using every trick they can think of to try to push me to ctb for years, they get off on stuff like this.

• Hug
Reactions: inconsequential
W

whereisfreedom

Veteran
Feb 3, 2019
Only if the IP's are logged and stored.
This forum is public and in clearnet. In clearnet there is always something logged and stored even if it is only for one day. Many legislators in countries want it that in clearnet pages store IP's and other things for weeks till months.
And that is why it is necessary to use this forum only through VPN. Look here are 38 Guests. Who knows from where (google?).

Last edited:
S

Shamana

Master
May 31, 2019
As @Only Me Here said: A confirmed his mistake to me. It's now reduced as it was before and I'm going to buy it again. If something happens (e.g. customs, police, .. ) I'll let you know.
What mistake? why are you buying "again"?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
They were very excited about the process of getting N. They were sending me detailed messages about how they purchased their bitcoins when I wasn't inquiring/responding to them. It was just strange.
Well, a lot of us do get excited for our method...

dolphin2.0

dolphin2.0

swimmin' with the fishes
Jul 11, 2019
Well, a lot of us do get excited for our method...
That's true, but it was almost like they were trying to be ... informative? I just noticed that something seemed off long before these threads got started.

Reactions: not_a_robot
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
What mistake? why are you buying "again"?
The original message:
Read what I quoted again please.

He/she is not speculating when stating that someone here needed to pay 650 for reshipping.

It is brought as concrete info, something that's already widely known and discussed around here.
I've reported it to @Meretlein as it seemed suspicous to me and maybe was good to know for the mods. I don't want to make a huge story about it until A responds again. Maybe, in all this trouble, he thought I was a new buyer, who knows. I don't want to blame or discredit him if it was a mistake. Lets wait for some clarification.

Renewal

Renewal

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
This forum is public and in clearnet. In clearnet there is always something logged and stored even if it is only for one day. Many legislators in countries want it that in clearnet pages store IP's and other things for weeks till months.
And that is why it is necessary to use this forum only through VPN. Look here are 38 Guests. Who knows from where (google?).
Google has everyone and their cat cached. What this server admins have access to, is unknown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)

• Barelyhuman
  • Mud.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marquis Suicide Discussion 19
Rocksandsand Suicide Discussion 5
R Suicide Discussion 2