Medium, I read the Tarot, ask me 1 question

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
What is the best use of my remaining life?

Edit: and where are my manners, thank you for doing this!

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
What was the most influential event which made me who I am?

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
When will the novel that I am writing be successfully published?

edit: Many thanks in advance for all your help! :happy:

• Hug
Reactions: faust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
If you can tell me what card comes up as well as how you interpret it, I'd love that, thank you.
@catnip369, if you do the reading for me that I requested in post 18, I would also like to please know what card came up along with your interpretation, in case I didn't make that clear. Thank you!

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I find it interesting how you posted this question twice
and how I had to draw cards for you twice as well
because the first time I dropped a few cards (without noticing) but the outcome was still the same.

Youre stagnant.
It wasnt clear to me if it was because you lack creativity or thinking outside the box or
if youre just bored and unwilling to put any effort because you just dont care. It seems theres focus on money in your trajectory.
@TheRaul95 has apparently died. Just for the record. Peace.

tiredofsuffering

tiredofsuffering

Wise
Apr 4, 2020
Brasil
Will my enemies win and this situation I'm living be the end of me, or will things change and I'll be free from this?

K

Ktmnny

Jul 17, 2018
If you get around to this ❤
How long will I be in my current job for, and how long will I be with my current partner for?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
I withdraw my request. If OP still does a reading for me, it's invalid, as I no longer agree to it.