Maybe suicide tomorrow morning

C

Churaak

I have SN.And ibuprofen tablets.
No antiemetics, since I'm already on olanzapine.
I went to the pharmacy for antacid and surprise, surprise it's only on prescription in my country.
I will fast for at least 8 hours.
Hopefully it won't burn my stomach and esophagus too badly, in case I would survive.
Also, when they cross my name, would it be possible to recover this account in case of surviving?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Angelic
Fasting too long is detrimental as well. Wish you peace

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
I’m surprised you couldn’t get an antacid. A simple one should do.

And yes, your account can be recovered if you survive your attempt.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
I went to the pharmacy for antacid and surprise, surprise it's only on prescription in my country.
I don't know but I think those could have been h2-blockers and they are prescription only in some countries. For SN you can either use an antacid or an h2-blocker. There are many antacids and I don't think they are prescription only anywhere.

C

Churaak

also, I don't have a weight, how much is approximately 25g of SN? 2 tablespoons?
zantac and tagamet are only for prescription.I didn't ask for anything simpler, cause I am a little chump

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Try Nexium (esomeprazole) or just Gaviscon

C

Churaak

Update: I'm going to purchase scale and antacids tomorrow. I will make another thread when my time comes, so please don't cross my name yet.
I have already 2 failed attempts cause I rushed things. I'm not gonna rush this time, even though I would like to.

K

kiki666

Update: I'm going to purchase scale and antacids tomorrow. I will make another thread when my time comes, so please don't cross my name yet.
I have already 2 failed attempts cause I rushed things. I'm not gonna rush this time, even though I would like to.
2 failed attempts with SN?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
This sounds like a rushed recipe for failure. Maybe it's worth it to take a little more time to think and prepare?

Edit: Just saw your update. Good call.

Lazuli

Lazuli

I think a goodbye thread is completely optional? It's okay not to make one, especially if it'd only make you feel rushed.