[Method] Marijuana overdose

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage, advice, nor aid suicide, and the information offered here is for educational purposes only.

If you are in need of immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they think you are at imminent risk of death.

For more information visit our FAQ. You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
freaKtodie

freaKtodie

I ponder of something terrifying
Jan 3, 2019
It is almost impossible to overdose on marijuana. My dad who has experienced MANY different drugs (sadly) has taught my brother and I collectively about which ones to avoid and how easy it is to overdose and stuff and I ate weed cookies when I was 2 XD

nixonnate32

nixonnate32

Dreamer and Improviser
Mar 17, 2018
I'll tell you right now... it wouldn't be a fun. Ever heard of green out? Well... let's just say it's a very nauseating experience.

nixonnate32

nixonnate32

Dreamer and Improviser
Mar 17, 2018
I had a bad reaction to cannabis the first time I tried it. Made me paranoid and numb all over. Had to spend the night in a hospital.
Same. Though I in my experience, I was insanely nauseated. I spent almost the whole trip dry heaving. And the gum wasn't helping. I could feel every grain of whatever stuff is in there, almost making it worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PatKat Offtopic 0
EndofMyRope Offtopic 8
A Sanctioned Suicide 7