Looking for a suicide partner in the U.S. who has the resources for a painless method.

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
I

Iscrewupeverything

-
May 26, 2018
U.S.
Posting on the main forum due to higher transparency.

My quality of life is horrendous and it will stay that way, I will have to settle for mediocrity at best in life and I can't emotionally handle it (I'm autistic along with having traits of a vivid imagination/maladaptive daydreamer, which has bred high standards), as a person who craves stimulation I can't deal with average careers and relationships. I'm definitely willing to work for what I want, I don't expect it to be handed to me, but the problem is I'll always fall short (pun intended, I'm a 5'1 male, yeah, you read that right.) because I'm a developmentally stunted autistic loser, which means I'm highly likely to underachieve, regardless of how ambitious I am.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

A suicidal person with a plan who has the resources for a painless method, who lives in the U.S. who would be open to taking a suicidal person under their wing, en route to suicide. I literally lack resources across the board, I can't work due to crippling social anxiety/avoidant symptoms and I was denied disability. I'm struggling finding online work right now. I'm ready to die, but I can't afford a painless method.

WHY:

A multitude of reasons.

Here's my life story, this is why I want to commit suicide: https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/101525-how-do-i-eliminate-these-life-threatening-adhd-conditions-my-youth-is-being-wasted/

I've basically realized that every single worst fear of mine is highly likely going to be realized, and I'd rather be dead than deal with a less than mediocre life.

Asperger's, ADHD on the verge of imitation low IQ, PTSD from family abuse, severe depression/anxiety, maximum ratings on loneliness scales, uneducated across the board, living with my emotionally unstable/abusive family at the age of 24, extremely likely to waste my 20s and 30s catching up in life missing out on valuable experiences, extremely unattractive man (acne scars, recessed chin/mandible, extremely short, the list goes on and MOD EDIT: personal information

This depression and anxiety doesn't root from low self-esteem or cognitive/emotional distortions, I have literally all the statistical traits of a low-status/inferior man in society. I wasn't born with mental illness, I developed it through extremely horrendous circumstances. I've reached the pinnacle of alienation. This is ex-life Hitler shit.

My suicide method:

https://pastebin.com/cY1YHu6g

If this can't be done then I can settle for the standard opiate + benzo combo.

My life is completely fucked and at this point death is the far better option. Seriously, I feel like if I live to 26, I may end up going insane, if not later, and potentially do something stupid and/or dangerous. Suicide could also be utilized as damage control. I am certain that this is the correct option in this deal.

If you're willing to drop a line, send a message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
high
...especially with someone who admittedly screws up everything and also claims they don't want to be handed anything. At the risk of sounding like a total asshole...if you want to work for something in life... start here.

I

Iscrewupeverything

-
May 26, 2018
U.S.
...especially with someone who admittedly screws up everything and also claims they don't want to be handed anything. At the risk of sounding like a total asshole...if you want to work for something in life... start here.
No, I was referring to what I want out of life and goals of mine. It's not that I particularly want to die, it's just a backup plan due to extreme failure. At this point, life becomes torture, being exposed to things and experiences you will never have. Severe demotivation towards practically everything comes along with being suicidal.

I actually applied for a job at McDonalds a few weeks ago, and I didn't even get a call back. McDonalds.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)