Letter

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
First of all i cant put into words how sorry i am to do this and how gulity i feel for it. The purpose of this note is not to gain sympathy and have people feel sorry for me in anyway. I just want to tell my story so that hopefully people can understand. Understand what its like liveing with mental health issues, constant sucidal thoughts and why it is that i have decided to take my own life . Truth is ive never been happy and i truly belive i never will be. Mentally its tough to cope its got to a point where i feel am on the verge of bursting into tears every single day but i can hardly cry anymore. People will say am selfish and say how could i do this and i agree , i know it is and wish more than anything i didnt feel this way but i do im tired ive been fighting for 8 years and picked my self out of many deep holes but i just want the pain to be over now.

What you think guys?

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
United States
Forgive me. I’m a little confused. Who is your letter directed to?

J

jgm63

Angelic
Oct 28, 2019
Forgive me. I’m a little confused. Who is your letter directed to?
He's written a note to his family, and wants feedback on whether it's a good note.....

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
ʟᴀ ʟᴜɴᴀ
As long as it is your truth then that's a good letter. I also wrote a letter explaining why as I can't imagine leaving everyone without an explanation at least. I guess it's my way of trying to provide comfort and a bit of closure in the end.

T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
Letter to family am waiting to get medically fit from my injury then I can do a hanging attempt in woods