Letter

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. We do not encourage or aid suicide, the information offered is for educational purposes only. For more information read our FAQ.
    For immediate help, consider calling the Samaritan's hotline: (877) 870-4673. Be aware they may call emergency services if they believe you are at imminent risk of death. We also have a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.
    You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".
T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
First of all i cant put into words how sorry i am to do this and how gulity i feel for it. The purpose of this note is not to gain sympathy and have people feel sorry for me in anyway. I just want to tell my story so that hopefully people can understand. Understand what its like liveing with mental health issues, constant sucidal thoughts and why it is that i have decided to take my own life . Truth is ive never been happy and i truly belive i never will be. Mentally its tough to cope its got to a point where i feel am on the verge of bursting into tears every single day but i can hardly cry anymore. People will say am selfish and say how could i do this and i agree , i know it is and wish more than anything i didnt feel this way but i do im tired ive been fighting for 8 years and picked my self out of many deep holes but i just want the pain to be over now.

What you think guys?

Jean4

Jean4

Ascended
Apr 28, 2019
New York
Forgive me. I’m a little confused. Who is your letter directed to?

J

jgm63

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Forgive me. I’m a little confused. Who is your letter directed to?
He's written a note to his family, and wants feedback on whether it's a good note.....

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
ʟᴀ ʟᴜɴᴀ
As long as it is your truth then that's a good letter. I also wrote a letter explaining why as I can't imagine leaving everyone without an explanation at least. I guess it's my way of trying to provide comfort and a bit of closure in the end.

T

tariq aqeel

-
Jan 1, 2019
Letter to family am waiting to get medically fit from my injury then I can do a hanging attempt in woods