kneeling during hanging

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
i bought nylon rope today which is less effective than the computer cord i was using. i noticed though when im kneeling i get similar feelings that i got with the cord. theres a big open closet behng me though so would i just slump backwards after passing out? Does kneelng work? I know the guy in the hangng thread didnt lke it but every other position just gives me the exploding head. idk advice appreciated

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
I plan to have myself tied to a chair while going along with the hanging thing.

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
i bought nylon rope today which is less effective than the computer cord i was using. i noticed though when im kneeling i get similar feelings that i got with the cord. theres a big open closet behng me though so would i just slump backwards after passing out? Does kneelng work? I know the guy in the hangng thread didnt lke it but every other position just gives me the exploding head. idk advice appreciated
Kneeling works for me. I feel actually passing out is easier this way. Kneeling and leaning forward. Ive almost had a successfully attempt this way if my anchor didnt give way.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
i think need a thinner rope. the computer wire works so good but i dont want it breaking. going to go get a thinner nylon tomorrow
Kneeling works for me. I feel actually passing out is easier this way. Kneeling and leaning forward. Ive almost had a successfully attempt this way if my anchor didnt give way.
cool! for me its just the rope think

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
i think need a thinner rope. the computer wire works so good but i dont want it breaking. going to go get a thinner nylon tomorrow

cool! for me its just the rope think
Yeah, that's good. If it snaps mid way... Well, let's just say there are stories out there of survivors that are left with a fate worse than death. Make sure your rope is sturdy.

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
You can always use a towel to add to the rope, feeling less discomfort from the nylon this way.

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
i think ts also that its so tough material wise idk t just works so well :(
It's strange... What about the spot you are tying it on? Anything in particular there that you think is a difference?

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
same spot both times. right under my adams apple the nylon just gives me exploding head etc while the computer cord starts to make me pass out. idk im honestly considering risking using it but the consequences of it failing are bad

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
same spot both times. right under my adams apple the nylon just gives me exploding head etc while the computer cord starts to make me pass out. idk im honestly considering risking using it but the consequences of it failing are bad
That's honestly so weird... Does the computer cord have some sort of magic to it? I am confused. O.o

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
ikr. every time though
Computer cord manufacturers secretly being pro-choice themselves I guess. Lame joke aside, I've never really experimented outside of nylon like you said and the cloth made ropes. Or whatever those other types are actually called.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
Computer cord manufacturers secretly being pro-choice themselves I guess. Lame joke aside, I've never really experimented outside of nylon like you said and the cloth made ropes. Or whatever those other types are actually called.
im not sure what those are. could you link me an image maybe that'll work better

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
im not sure what those are. could you link me an image maybe that'll work better
1593567291899.png

This is what I meant. With the cloth thing. Sorry I couldn't explain better, I really can't remember atm what they are called. Those can be pretty uncomfortable to the skin though.

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
Hey, also... I know you perhaps may really want to go and catch that bus, but just want to put it right now - If you ever, ever feel like talking about something, anything that you wish to lay off your chest, I will do my best to listen or read technically. Don't really want to appear like some cold prick that shows nothing but methods and only talks about them. Either way, comes down to the choice. :)
In other words, not giving a cold shoulder here is what I mean. ^ ^

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Philippines / Croatia
Different ligatures worked diferently for me as well. On the same spot and position one works well and other one does nothing good. Takes some testing for partial

Reactions: Vorty27
ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
i been practicing with kneeling and i actually find myself pushing myself down making the noose tighter. i dont focus on my legs really i just focus ont he noose tightening round my neck and pushing myself down.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
i been practicing with kneeling and i actually find myself pushing myself down making the noose tighter. i dont focus on my legs really i just focus ont he noose tightening round my neck and pushing myself down.
same. idk whatll happen after my body goes slack after passing out. also worried about brain damage from practicing too much

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Veteran
Jan 30, 2020
what was your anchor point if you dont mind me asking. tryng to make sure mine is strong enough

M

Mgl91

Feb 16, 2020
I am having trouble with that position. I don't pass out ... my anchor is strong enough to support my weight ... I use a scarf, maybe that's it ... the problem with using a cable or a thin rope is that if I fail they will see the mark on my neck and That would be a problem ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kevin_theFrog [Discussion] Has anyone ever been interrupted/disturbed during a suicide attempt? Suicide Discussion 21
Thin Chew Hanging Suicide Discussion 14
R [Method] So I just tried partial hanging Suicide Discussion 1
J [Discussion] What does passing out feel like? (Hanging) Suicide Discussion 1
Eren SN or full hanging? Suicide Discussion 5
ItsAllTooLate [Discussion] Does anyone else torture themselves by hanging onto slivers of hope or possibility that things will get better? Suicide Discussion 6
Thin Chew [Help] Hanging Suicide Discussion 11
U What is the best way to tie a belt around your neck to succeed with partial suspension hanging Suicide Discussion 2
Hhhhhh hanging is starting to work as intended but m afraid of the high failure rate Suicide Discussion 6
TimeToBiteTheDust Impulsive people who ctb by hanging Suicide Discussion 3
D hanging is easy Suicide Discussion 11
JustAnotherSuicider [Venting] SN vs Hanging Suicide Discussion 5
D [Help] about hanging Suicide Discussion 6
Hhhhhh partial hanging wire frame Suicide Discussion 0
cryptic__egg [Method] Switching to drop hanging Suicide Discussion 8
BeyondGoodNEvil heroin or hanging Suicide Discussion 11
TimeToBiteTheDust [Venting] I don't have the energy to research about hanging Suicide Discussion 3
N what kind of brain damage may I get by trying hanging several times? Suicide Discussion 1
U rope for hanging? Suicide Discussion 8
lovelypirategirl [Story] The Time I Tried Partial Hanging Suicide Discussion 11
T [Story] Hanging has failed me.. Thinking of SN tonight. Suicide Discussion 4
S Bollywood Actor Sushant Singh Rajput found hanging at home Suicide Discussion 33
Obito29 [Method] What do you think of this suicide hanging video? Suicide Discussion 12
4giveme [Help] help! partial hanging Suicide Discussion 4