Just want to thank SS people

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

TimeToBiteTheDust

TimeToBiteTheDust

If you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane.
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks a lot to all of you. Here is the only place I find comfort when desperate to ctb. Just thanks for being here and your kind words. I really apreciate this during this hard times for me. Storm seems never gonna stop meanwhile I'm trying "to dance" in the rain. Trying to enjoy what is left of life for me but sometimes I want to say enough and wish I had a gun to do it impulsively when I'm in pain. Again, thanks a lot. This place means a lot to me.

Last edited:
S

SipSop

Veteran
May 7, 2020
Thanks a lot to all of you. Here is the only place I find comfort when desperate to ctb. Just thanks for being here and your kind words. I really apreciate this during this hard times for me. Storm seems never gonna stop meanwhile I'm trying "to dance" in the rain. Trying to enjoy what is left of life for me but sometimes I want to say enough and wish I had a gun to do it impulsively when I'm in pain. Again, thanks a lot. This place means a lot to me.
There is something about this community. You would not feel comfortable here unless you are yourself at the same vibration as those guys. I know what I'm talking about. There is only comfort in this place once you're down, hopeless. Many people here, it feels, that they get you. Perhaps, we are not that alone after all.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Arcanist
May 26, 2019
There is something about this community. You would not feel comfortable here unless you are yourself at the same vibration as those guys. I know what I'm talking about. There is only comfort in this place once you're down, hopeless. Many people here, it feels, that they get you. Perhaps, we are not that alone after all.
I think "civilized society' would rather tell us we are alone and are freaks for not conforming to their society.

It's good to have a counter-culture that we can be a part of.

TimeToBiteTheDust

TimeToBiteTheDust

If you can't fix what's broken you'll go insane.
Nov 7, 2019
Can't take it. Just was watching how much I achieved at university just to end like this. Can't believe it. Want it to end right now. Wish I was dead

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
NB Canada
No mean to insult anybody but: misery seeks company.
We need to be understood, to belong.
Even if we don't want it, or like it.
Isn't that why were here? Because we are understood? Maybe they aren't exactly in the right mental place to help us. But it's a lot better then being looked down upon because you were hurt so badly that society can't understand your pain.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Elseweyr
Sending love! Being understood and having folk who know your pain is something so different. It's hard to explain how grateful I am for this forum and its members.

I am sorry that you are dealing with all of this. I genuinely, wholeheartedly wish there was something I could do.

I'd love to dance in the rain with you! It takes two to Tango. x

J

Joxalldaita

Ender of all
Jun 12, 2020
We all deserve some comfort in the depths of our pain and suffering. When our families and friends, and professional services have failed or forsaken us, we, the doomed and broken and sad, still have compassion for one another, without judgement, with acceptance, because we can empathise. The least we can do is give to one another the love we never received ourselves in our time of need. Nobody should be so isolated and ostracised that they must die alone. The people here are on the edge with us, the only ones out in that same wilderness, seeking that brave ending by our own hands, as our right. This community is flawed and troubled and hurting, and precious because of all that. It's the only sanctuary so many of us have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Intro ... and, thank you. Suicide Discussion 9
S A thank you... Suicide Discussion 1
M [Story] Tldr: Thank you, everyone Suicide Discussion 15