Just got my SN

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I have a date set that I'll CTB if nothing improves substantially by then, so this forum is not going to be rid of me quite yet. Even though I'm not going to use it in the immediate future, it's comforting to know I now have access to that exit door. I feel empowered.

Vorty27

Vorty27

Freedom or Death
Jun 28, 2020
Europe
Hey, I am glad and happy you are having a secure way out for when you and only you decide! There is definitely a sense of comfort in having the means to end it when you feel the time is right.

favourite

favourite

Veteran
Feb 15, 2019
Same here, I just got my SN yesterday. I just still don't have a date set (I'm giving myself too many fucking chances...)

H

hakku

May 30, 2020
I got mine today too! I feel kind of happy, and, as you said, empowered because I have access to the exit door. I need to get Tagamet and the other stuff (can't get antiemetics because no prescription), and set a date for ctb.

favourite

favourite

Veteran
Feb 15, 2019
It gives me some comfort too, even if it's far from my ideal method to ctb. I hid it in the back of my closet and in the back of my mind. Just trying not to think about it too much until my time comes.

Reactions: Vorty27
S

SipSop

Veteran
May 7, 2020
I have a date set that I'll CTB if nothing improves substantially by then, so this forum is not going to be rid of me quite yet. Even though I'm not going to use it in the immediate future, it's comforting to know I now have access to that exit door. I feel empowered.
Good for you mate.