Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

This site is a pro-choice suicide community that discusses mental illness and suicide from the perspective of suicidal people, as well as the moral implications of the act.

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Signup Now!

Just fucked it up with the only person I’ve ever truly loved. CTB moved forward

S

ScaredToLive

As title says, my insecurities that she’s cheating on me (maybe she is) has led me to be stupid start and argument. She’s taken me out of all her Facebook posts so it’s over basically. The sickening anxiety I’ve got is horrible, gut wrenching. On the plus side it means I can kill myself without any interference. I’m devastated I’ve ruined the only good thing in my life. Fuck
Wrong forum sorry. I can’t sleep. I feel so sick, this time it’s actually over. I got a rope from b and q though at least so I can carry on with that

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch | any pronouns
i'm sorry about your relationship. i hope you find peace in whatever you decide. we'll be here in the meantime, if you ever need any help.

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Wise
Done my fair share of fucking up relationship's don't worry. Sorry you are having to deal with this right now. Thoughts and prayers are with you. ❤

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Life_and_Death Help Borderline favorite person Recovery 4
E Have you ever been fired from a job? Recovery 14
Ronnie99 Do you ever recover? Recovery 12