Juice on stomach?

• Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness, suicide, and the moral implications of the act itself. This is not a pro-suicide site. We do not encourage or aid suicide, and the information offered is for educational purposes only. Read our rules and FAQ for more information. We also offer a recovery subforum if you wish to get support.

You can close this box by clicking the top right "X".

C

CAH

-
May 22, 2020
Hi, I know that one cannot use juice to mix with SN, but how many hours do you have to wait after having had some juice on the stomach. Like: breakfast in the morning, and then juice around 6 p.m. I think as long as there is enough of a time gap, it is ok right?

Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Wait for it to digest I guess yet most likely other people will have a better answer than I do. I suggest waiting for now.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
You need to fast for 4-8 hours, and stop drinking water 2 hours beforehand except to take meds. Fasting includes juice.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Ain't it all just ridiculous?
Jan 11, 2020
This is currently being discussed in another thread, there are some helpful links in comments.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iwouldratherdie Bloated stomach and bowel obstruction and SN Suicide Discussion 4