Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Method I've ordered SN

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
So I've ordered SN today.

No reliable sellers of N, so had to think of something else.

I already have prescription painkillers (codeine), anti-sickness (metoclopramide) and anti-anxiety (can't remember the name).

I've read that SN is used for curing, so let's hope this cures me...

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Wise
Good luck to you. I hope you don’t have long to wait for it.

illbehave

illbehave

I just got mine. Did blood test etc... And yes, it does cure us. Heh!
The feeling of actually seeing it relieved me. I plan to CTB in about 3 months, or whenever I need loose ends tied up. (will) etc. I have a grown son. And a beautiful cat companion. Need to make sure they are taken care of. :)

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
I just got mine. Did blood test etc... And yes, it does cure us. Heh!
The feeling of actually seeing it relieved me. I plan to CTB in about 3 months, or whenever I need loose ends tied up. (will) etc. I have a grown son. And a beautiful cat companion. Need to make sure they are taken care of. :)
What's this about a blood test?

Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Have you already set a date to CTB or are you gonna wait some time once you get your SN ?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Have you already set a date to CTB or are you gonna wait some time once you get your SN ?
I can't really set a solid date as apparently the delivery date could be in 10-20 days, so a reasonably large time interval.

C

checkouttime

Illuminated
That's fine. I'm not into cutting myself either.
I think you could pin prick to get blood! I don't fancy slicing myself either. I will probably prick myself with a syringe. Won't even feel it, if i do it sub q :smiling:

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
I think you could pin prick to get blood! I don't fancy slicing myself ever. I will probably prick myself with a syringe. Won't even feel it, if i do it sub q :smiling:
You wouldn’t need to cut, just prick one of your finger tips with a sterile needle and a drop or two will fall. Just in case you wanna test it beforehand.
No I'm not worried about testing it at all.

Unless it arrives unprofessionally packaged, in an old jam jar with a label saying "SN" on it that has been written in crayon.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
It's important to make sure it is pure enough. If it's not you may fail in your attempt. Do not trust it to be as shown.
Ok well drawing blood will not tell you the exact purity, in any case.

It may give an indication, but you won't, for instance, be able to tell the difference between 80-100% pure.
So not only is it uncomfortable, but it just doesn't serve a purpose.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Illuminated
Ok well drawing blood will not tell you the exact purity, in any case.

It may give an indication, but you won't, for instance, be able to tell the difference between 80-100% pure.
So not only is it uncomfortable, but it just doesn't serve a purpose.
There are kits you can get that do it too. I know PPH sells one and someone else sells them too. I understand it can lose freshness over time also.

F

fightorflight

So I've ordered SN today.

No reliable sellers of N, so had to think of something else.

I already have prescription painkillers (codeine), anti-sickness (metoclopramide) and anti-anxiety (can't remember the name).

I've read that SN is used for curing, so let's hope this cures me...
Can someone tell me what SN is?

mahakali88

mahakali88

Enlightened
Can someone tell me what SN is?
Sodium Nitrite

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
I just have the sodium nitrate contact and I want to ask for this fast as soon but I'm nervous for external factors and worst I'm afraid of it too. I also was looking for N, but is so hard to find.

C

checkouttime

Illuminated

Unless it arrives unprofessionally packaged, in an old jam jar with a label saying "SN" on it that has been written in crayon.
I think your SN is coming from china, i think he said his name is C

F

fightorflight

Sodium Nitrite

Thanks so much!

illbehave

illbehave

I admit I just laughed at your response! I have a similar sense of humour? or speaking? I did it because I don't have any problems cutting. It not, it's just heavy pure curing salt mostly for meats etc.. So its not hard to get here. It does feel weird when it arrives and you see it and know its actually a relief. For me, anyway.